what do you think of lezbians

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*smiley_eyes* said:
1Time4thePpl said:
Permitting homosexuality is a worse sin than permitting rape of a woman (Gen 19:1-8, Judg 19:22-29).QUOTE]

who permits a rape anyway to woman or man? the bible says some seriously fucked up things.
if you see two guys holding hands on the street. and a women getting raped next to them. a good Christian will run up to the gay guys and pry their hands apart.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
kangaroo said:
You would rather please society now because you are shameless, but you are making God's arm of justice fall down faster on you
kangaroo said:
It is up to the heavenly Father to decide their fate

Hi Kangaroo.

Wanna get together sometime for some serious bible study?

I'll bring the plastic, you bring the lube.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
Only the foolish say "people were born gay." And no genetics hasn't proved anything, because the Lord God's words are forever. Why am I contradicting anything I said?. I am always going to try and save souls, you words of blasphamey and curse won't change that, only make me work harder.
have u changed anyone's ways here? no. you won't. youre pissing people off. you made me renounce much of my religion. good going.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
I do believe I have. I've got many pm's of people that ay be too afraid to ask questions online, they are the ones who are truely interested in saving their souls. I have just repeated the Lord's words according to the bible and his messages, knowing that what religion have you given up?
your religion at the base. oh and when i repeat his messages they have different meaning? Like how men have had sex in the bible?
And drunkenness
Noah becomes drunk, resulting in his embarrassment, for
which he curses his son and all his son's descendants (Gen
9:20-26).
Lot conceives his sons in drunkenness (Gen 19:30-38). Yet he was
"righteous" (2 Pet 2:7-8).

and the people asking you questions are already those that are also fundamentalists who live by the bible.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
bubz :D said:
kangaroo, stop forcing your opinions on other people.
Actually, kudo's to him, he's a pretentious attention whore, a good one at that. The fact that he deliberately regurgitates the same shit over and over with the same ignorant attitude should show that. He's anti-christ, posing as a Christian to make the everyday BOS'er associate Christianity with his kind of behavior.

He probably also jerks off on the responses he gets.

Kangaroo:

I have bathed in your awe inspiring wisdom that shines through the posts you make regarding Christianity. In fact, should I ever reach Heaven, I'll sure mention your name to our great Lord, because without you, I wouldn't know where I'll be.

But before I make my final committment, there has been something that always stayed on my mind, and I am sure that if one as wise as you views it and gives me an appropriate interpretation, I would love our god as much as I love you.

Please Kangaroo, explain to me the people mentioned in this article and what their judgements will be-

www.lemonparty.org

I greatly appreciate your time in doing this, really.

P.S. The link should only be viewed by Kangaroo, as I intended it for him and only him, wouldn't want others to be spoiled by it.

ariande

The Don
HSC
D_A said:
Actually, kudo's to him, he's a pretentious attention whore, a good one at that. The fact that he deliberately regurgitates the same shit over and over with the same ignorant attitude should show that. He's anti-christ, posing as a Christian to make the everyday BOS'er associate Christianity with his kind of behavior.

He probably also jerks off on the responses he gets.

Kangaroo:

I have bathed in your awe inspiring wisdom that shines through the posts you make regarding Christianity. In fact, should I ever reach Heaven, I'll sure mention your name to our great Lord, because without you, I wouldn't know where I'll be.

But before I make my final committment, there has been something that always stayed on my mind, and I am sure that if one as wise as you views it and gives me an appropriate interpretation, I would love our god as much as I love you.

Please Kangaroo, explain to me the people mentioned in this article and what their judgements will be-

www.lemonparty.org

I greatly appreciate your time in doing this, really.

P.S. The link should only be viewed by Kangaroo, as I intended it for him and only him, wouldn't want others to be spoiled by it.
Fuck religion, YOU are my lord and saviour. Funniest person ALIVE!

All you can say to that, is touche.

Last edited:

ariande

The Don
HSC
Oh and by the way, there was no option in the poll for me, so I had to choose "im a lezbian and i love em!"

But I go both ways. The best of both worlds ;)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
krystalp said:
are my friends weird...or do all guys have a lezbian fetish?
Rest assured your friends are perfectly normal. Any guy who doesn't have a lesbian fetish obviously needs to give his penis a good hard punch because it's stopped working.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
This is how I see it - One girl is good, but two girls are great!

HSC
krystalp said:
are my friends weird...or do all guys have a lezbian fetish?
i dont get the fixation with lesbians...real life lesbians are not hot...they dont look like they do on those pics boys...sorry...

if you condone lesbianism, you also condone male homosexuality...and who wants to EVER see that?! not me thats for damn sure

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
kangaroo said:
Man with man is the same as woman with woman,according to Jesus and every word about homosexuality written in the bible.
I am loving of everyone, that is why I said we need to offer compassion and help to homosexuals and not cast them out. PwarYuex, you MUST change your ways. From what I know, your a practicisng homosexual. This is more than extremely dangerous, please offer you life to Jesus and make God no.1 in you life and you WILL be set free
god, you're so adorable...

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
matt#1 said:
I'm a lesbian. the end.
a lesbian with a penis?

p.s. Am a bi and love them... (where's that option ^-^)

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A
the key difference between straight girls and lesbians is that one i assume i don't have a chance with and the otehr i KNOW i don't have a chance with. so really, no big seperation there.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
davin said:
the key difference between straight girls and lesbians is that one i assume i don't have a chance with and the otehr i KNOW i don't have a chance with. so really, no big seperation there.
lol. ah, that's funny.

I'm a lesbian.
the key difference between straight girls and lesbians is that one I assume I don't have a chance with (another lesbian) and the other I KNOW I don't have a chance with (well, 99% no chance with a straight girl).

So really, we're not that different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)