Liar, Liar, Tyres on Fire (1 Viewer)

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
That guy is seriously retarded...even if there was an obstruction in the other 2 lanes he could've used to overtake, you were turning left anyway. He could've waited an extra 5 seconds and you would've been out of his way. It's like he wanted to get into an accident.

Good luck to you bassistx, from your accounts you were in the right.

Suggestion though, maybe just use google maps to show us where exactly the accident happened? It could put things into a clearer perspective (e.g. how much space between that island and the left lane).

I haven't had any incidents yet (touch wood), and i'm about to get my full license. I've had a few close calls though...I was turning left at an intersection from the left lane, a guy on the opposite side was turning right against the lights and almost cut me off.

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
goony said:
That guy is seriously retarded...even if there was an obstruction in the other 2 lanes he could've used to overtake, you were turning left anyway. He could've waited an extra 5 seconds and you would've been out of his way. It's like he wanted to get into an accident.

Good luck to you bassistx, from your accounts you were in the right.

Suggestion though, maybe just use google maps to show us where exactly the accident happened? It could put things into a clearer perspective (e.g. how much space between that island and the left lane).
Doesn't show up on google maps. But I'll get some photos, eventually.
But yeah, if he'd waited 5 seconds I would've been out of his way. My mother said that maybe he'd been looking to have an accident with an L plater and rip them off to get a new vehicle or repair old damages. Quite possible because what he did was unbelievably idiotic - and this is coming from a female driver lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)