Liberal Leadership spill 2015 (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Take two, it's probably actually going to happen now... I think that little Pacific Islands joke with Mr Dutton was the final nail in the coffin...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

Take two, it's probably actually going to happen now... I think that little Pacific Islands joke with Mr Dutton was the final nail in the coffin...
I bet you the sound technician with the boom got a massive pay rise after that controversial conference.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
David Speers ‏@David_Speers 50s51 seconds ago
Cabinet sources say Turnbull has numbers...thanks to worried marginal seat holders, including from the Right.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

pls publish this picture in the newspapers tomorrow if he wins

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Julie Bishop is backing Turnbull.

Abbott is stuffed. Turnbull wouldn't be doing this if he wasn't confident of the numbers.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Finally. Been waiting a long time for this :).

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Game over, turnbull will win guaranteed, those in marginal seats can't afford to lose their seat next election and need that sweet parliamentary pension $$$.

Interesting to see how this will affect the election. While I see it swinging a lot of moderates towards the liberal parrty, I don't see any of the further right wing individuals switching parties, as there's no viable right alternative, they all end up preferencing liberal one way or the other. Ultimately though, if Labor lose the next election, with or without turnbull, the fault will rest firmly on their shoulders. They have continually failed to outline their platform to the Australian people and have been an incredibly feeble opposition party. They're caught in a middle ground whereby they can't outline their own policies but are unwilling to object to the policies of the opposition in fear that they won't be able to win over every member of the population.

Can't stomach to vote for either party next year. Might end up voting Greens, I really like the look of Richard Di Natale.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Big question is what Scott Morrison does.

He could back Turnbull (He'd almost be guaranteed to be Treasurer) or challenge himself. Could provide a formidable challenge to Turnbull as most of the right of the party can't stomach a Turnbull leadership.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I don't fancy Morrison's chances; if he were to challenge he'd split the right faction votes between Abbott and himself, which would probably put Turnbull in an even stronger position.

I'd say he's better off backing Turnbull.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sky News reporting Abbott has asked Treasurer Joe Hockey to step aside

Bit late hey.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ballot will be held tonight for Leader and Deputy.

Abbott will stand.

turntaker

HSC
I don't know what I will vote for next year.
Both parties seem like a joke tbh.

turntaker

HSC
I might vote for the Pirate party.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)