N/A
that's because engineers are all busy with their "THEORETICAL MATHS"

and lawyers

well

they

~whatever~

absorber

HSC
DON'T YOU QUESTION MY LOVE OF MUSIC ahahahahah my god you are fucking inept, you can't even argue persuasively against engineers and yet you want to be a lawyer.
Rothbard failed to give a response to my last topically-related rebuttal

absorber

HSC
that's because engineers are all busy with their "THEORETICAL MATHS"

and lawyers

well

they

~whatever~
The irony is that many lawyers earn more than engineers. And yet engineers are more important in your eyes. This basically means your argument before failed. Double standards. Good job.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
The irony is that many lawyers earn more than engineers. And yet engineers are more important in your eyes. This basically means your argument before failed. Double standards. Good job.
Yeah guy Engineers determine supply and demand

Also not all Lawyers earn $150k+ straight out of uni dumb shit

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
man engineers like rothbard are fucking polymaths and would smash you cunts at your own degrees if they decided to waste 3 years of their lives studying arts

absorber

HSC
Just an FYI, but you're going to lose.

You're entertainment to these guys.
I've already won, so I really don't care. And yes I'm aware they're illogical trolls who can't critically think or appreciate it, so I can't actually see them winning any argument any time soon

absorber

HSC
Yeah guy Engineers determine supply and demand

Also not all Lawyers earn $150k+ straight out of uni dumb shit
I didn't say that. Correct me if I'm wrong, go ahead. But some lawyers go on to earn ten times that amount. You get my point, stop beating around the bush.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I fucking love music. Don't you fucking question how much I love music. But are musicians worth the millions of dollars they get paid? That's questionable. But I'd say a record company executive certainly isn't. And he/she'd also earn a lot of money.
m8, does your high school english teacher contribute more to humanity than wolfgang amadeus mozart? What about someone who tirelessly works to help neglected geniuses such as mozart and others like him receive the recognition and financial rewards they deserve?

Now to say that angus young is any less of a virtuso than mozart, is cultural absolutism I refuse to abide.

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
I'm almost certain that in Australia engineering graduates earn substantially more than people with law degrees.

Edit: the lawyers that make that much do so because of business acumen and drive, degree is no indication once you get way above average.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I've already won, so I really don't care. And yes I'm aware they're illogical trolls who can't critically think or appreciate it, so I can't actually see them winning any argument any time soon
Quite the opposite, friend.

They'll rape you 6 new assholes.

absorber

HSC
m8, does your high school english teacher contribute more to humanity than wolfgang amadeus mozart? What about someone who tirelessly works to help neglected geniuses such as mozart and others like him receive the recognition and financial rewards they deserve?

Now to say that angus young is any less of a virtuso than mozart, is cultural absolutism I refuse to abide.
I personally think Angus Young is one of the most over-rated guitarists of the modern era. And I play guitar, and I listen to classic rock. He's acknowledged ACDC have made the same album 10 or so times; there's some quote out there somewhere about it. Hendrix on the other hand, that's where it's at.

I don't like English, so good work there. But you've just proven what I set out to prove! A long-term benefit to humanity is not going to be economically reflected exactly in what someone earns. Look at Van Gogh. No-one gave a fuck while he was alive; and yet now he's one of the best painters ever, supposedly.

absorber

HSC
I'm almost certain that in Australia engineering graduates earn substantially more than people with law degrees.

Edit: the lawyers that make that much do so because of business acumen and drive, degree is no indication once you get way above average.
Missing the point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)