Libya to be ruled under Sharia law (1 Viewer)

qawe

HSC
N/A
generally speaking, when dictators in the middle ease are toppled, islamic fundamentalist elements take hold, there being no unified "rebel" force (they are almost always disorganised in any revolution). that is why dictators who can maintain order are usually better than a false notion of freedom that doesn't last. after sadaam hussein was toppled roughly half of iraq's christians fled. egypt's coptic christians are under even worse persecution than they were under mubarak. ironically, this notion of "political islam" was instigated by the US when they supported irans revolutions

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
there is no plan

there was just barack obama, sarkozy and david cameron forgetting that theyre actually in charge of real countries and thinking that they just play political figures on the t.v

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
wat

the revolution was not inevitable, it was occuring

in case you didnt figure it out if we hadnt intervented by implementing a no fly zone (why the fuck do they call it that? more like a we fly u die zone) and blowing the shit out of gaddafi it would have been ALL over in benghazi

gaddafi was about to massacre all of them (good riddance)
sorry
*attempts at a revolution were inevitable*

and lol.. im not going 2 respond to ur other remark

but im sure the west were planning to intervene regardless and this proposed the perfect opportunity

they want control and influence over the middle-east inadvertently through israel (why else do they support them so much)

as israel continues taking over the middle-east, with the strong backing of america (and no other european nation for that matter), america is just getting closer and closer to their goal

the only potential force stopping them is iran and they wont pose much of a threat for much longer i presume

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
america isnt the puppet master of israel

israel (or at least the israel/zionist lobby) is more the puppet master of america (hyperbole but yeah) and has enormous influence in the united states

israel is a geopolitical liability

read the israel lobby by mearshimer and walt

Last edited:

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
america isnt the puppet master of israel

israel (or at least the israel/zionist lobby) is more the puppet master of certain american politicians and have enormous influence in the united states

israel is a geopolitical liability and a bad ally
wow i never thought of it that way

u reckon?

i always assumed it was the other way around :s

interesting...

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
HAHAHA COULDNT STAY AWAY

you fucking retards who supported the revolutionaries
Mate I supported freedom okay and now the chickens are coming home to roost I GUESS I GUESS MATE I GUESS

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
alot of other secular states have a similar clause in their constitution (Syria, post-Saddam Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia). the constitution of the Kingdom Of Libya also proclaimed Islam the state religion. the fact they're going to use islamic jurisprudence as a source of legislation doesn't necessarily imply that they're aiming for a theocracy.

but they ARE oil-rich moslams.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
hey dont bring me down off my spiteful, vengeful and cynical high please

i enjoy being a dick head dont wreck it

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
yeh it's great to see a religious law which has oppressed the rights of many already being implemented in another country.

kudos.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
islam will rise once again allahu akbar death to america and israel

lordquas

HSC
N/A
boris mate you're just a twit
im joking lol i wouldnt support a religious law system

we already have our rights and freedoms infringed on a daily basis cmon its illegal to swear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)