- shopping/scabbing money off parents
- waiting for replies to job applications
- bludging
- getting Ps

Tis quite gooood :]

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
A whole load of nothing! I've travelled to sydney, going to Orange, going to Sydney again, then to Schoolies, and then finally I'll start work! Helping dad with harvest a bit.

harryc

HSC
I'm pretty frantically looking for work at the moment - I stupidly quit my job before the HSC. I mean, I hated the place, but I regret it now, and I hate relying on the parentals for money. I've applied pretty much everywhere in the Shire, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get anything until next year, so I'm just making the most of this break now and chilling with friends, trying to get fit for schoolies, reading craploads and watching way to many DVDs.

Phouna

HSC
N/A
I think I have been literally stripped from my freedom since the HSC is over. I can't go out anywhere after 11pm till I'm literally MARRIED - MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

What are my parents trying to do to me?????? I feel liek my life has been sucked out of me. :(

shady145

Banned
HSC
i bought a suit for my formal, and i booked a haircut =/ and i have been driving. catching up with friends over the net from old schools, chilling to music umm yea maybe i should make a resume XD i sorted out all my awards/certificates, i sorted out a rank problem

thats all for now i think

M@ster P

HSC
played hardcore basketball, but now got a huge blister on my foot and now can barely walk-- Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliick

HSC
N/A
More music/vids/philos'phy and sunshine gold-coasting.
And writing/drawing and completing the manga series ... Which I haven't touched in 5 months :S
And wtf who said 5 hours gaming is hardcore? I'll probably see how quick I can go through halo series...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck yeah, got experience in the city. Atm on my computer on a seventh floor building enjoying the views of Sydney Harbour.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Fuck yeah, got experience in the city. Atm on my computer on a seventh floor building enjoying the views of Sydney Harbour.
haha cool

i went for a jog last night =/ now im sore

youngminii

Banned
HSC
There was a meteor shower last night, did you see anything in the sky? Or is the city too polluted/cloudy heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)