• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lingerie/undies <3 (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
heh, I've never had that problem.

Although, the ones posted earlier, I can't be bothered finding them, there was two in one post, a white one and a olive-y coloured one, I think...the olive (??...it was the 2nd one) was one of the ones I was thinking of getting.

malkin86

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
i don't like lacey stuff =(
I don't normally like it cos it's scratchy, but if you can find lacy stuff in nylon/elastane, I find that really comfy, even when the whole cup's made of lace. Just leave off the romantic candlelit/fireside dinners... I don't want my bra to melt to my skin! :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
malkin86 said:
I don't normally like it cos it's scratchy, but if you can find lacy stuff in nylon/elastane, I find that really comfy, even when the whole cup's made of lace. Just leave off the romantic candlelit/fireside dinners... I don't want my bra to melt to my skin! :p
there's tonnes of lacy bra's that arent pure lace!
all my lacy ones (underwires - kayser cheeky) just have lace over the cups & they're hell comfy!

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
BreaKing said:
LMFAO you gronk..... you keep track of who has a b/f on this site?
no...do u?

lol, i just remember random shit ok...dont ask me what or why

malkin86

HSC
alby said:
there's tonnes of lacy bra's that arent pure lace!
all my lacy ones (underwires - kayser cheeky) just have lace over the cups & they're hell comfy!
hm.. what fabrics should I look for for non-itchy lace bras.. nylon/elastane, any others?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
i found a canadian lingerie chain called La Senza, it's v different from vs, it's more cute and everyday..just general fun undies..but it wont let me post pics...so u'll have to check it out for urself, there's this pink bra and skirt thing with suspenders that i love. looooove i wish i could post it so more girls cud marvel at it's beauty lol :(
can't you post a link to the site?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
malkin86 said:
hm.. what fabrics should I look for for non-itchy lace bras.. nylon/elastane, any others?
all my (3) lacy ones are nylon/elastine....i'm not sure about any other materials
(as i said before) i've just got ones with lace over the cups...i've never tried on any pure lace ones, so i wouldnt have a clue what they're like on

k, when i say lace over the cups...my ones are kinda like this (except obviously not the same pattern, but same idea):
http://www.lasenza.com/bloorcom.store/bloorcom.store.viewItem.asp?idProduct=750&idCategory=22
(wont let me copy the pic)

ps. are those brazillian (or whatever they're called, the mesh-y boyleg ones) undies that comfy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
im a huge fan of the full sexy lingerie 'get-up'...the bra, thong, suspenders, and stockings...my gf treated one night and dressed up for me in the black and red get-up...and OMG WHAT A STUNNER!!! ladies, want 2 treat ur bf or want 2 know what looks good...get the full kit...mind blowingly sexy :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I love matching lacy underwear. I wore some to work today and I felt heaps sexy and no one knew, but its still awesome.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
alby said:
ps. are those brazillian (or whatever they're called, the mesh-y boyleg ones) undies that comfy?
oh god yes.
they are the most comfiest undies i have ever worn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)