[LINKIN PARK] (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
i think i just grew out of them... i don't hate them - i just listen less now
That's sort of like me. I was never really into them, like my sister is now :rolleyes:, but I don't think their unlistenable.

KfWang

i used to be quite into them, but due to a lack of a new album., ive stopped listening to them all that much, but i still think their good and would like to see them in concert and stuff, and P.O.D would be an added bonus if they do show up

i dont really like 'My December' though, way TOO poppish, no shouting and stuff...
my 2 cents

ally15

Beep.
HSC
yeh their latest ones 'Live In Texas' but thats not even new...
its just a collection of selected songs from their other albums done live.lol
i think i heard that their releasing a new album later this yr...

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
linkin park are largely responsible for the word metal being a dirty word. i mean come on. whats the difference between linkin park and nysync?
you like metal with a newish gloss...try sevendust-there is a reason theyre classics. deftones started it all. pillar are to good to be forgotten, even though they dont fall into that catergory really..un revielle are good....hatebreed are fantastic,in fact beyond fantastic. taproot. god been so long since i listened to anything metal...ministry are cool...early drowning pool, amen, lacuna coil beat the shit out of evanescence...and they did it first
who ever wrote the satire on the linkin park song...you are my hero
peace

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by propagandhi
linkin park are largely responsible for the word metal being a dirty word. i mean come on. whats the difference between linkin park and nysync?
you like metal with a newish gloss...try sevendust-there is a reason theyre classics. deftones started it all. pillar are to good to be forgotten, even though they dont fall into that catergory really..un revielle are good....hatebreed are fantastic,in fact beyond fantastic. taproot. god been so long since i listened to anything metal...ministry are cool...early drowning pool, amen, lacuna coil beat the shit out of evanescence...and they did it first
who ever wrote the satire on the linkin park song...you are my hero
peace
i like your thinking...

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ive heard of them...my friends keep talkin bout them but i neva actually heard any of thier songs..i dont think

ally15

Beep.
HSC
isnt RATM heavy metal? LP is NOT heavy metal and they're not trying to be so i dont c how their RATM wannabees....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)