[LINKIN PARK] (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
dam. this thread was originally meant to be for ppl who r into LP and now its just full of ppl hoo hate them.lol
guess thats my fault shouldve made the thread subject thingy more precise

ally15

Beep.
HSC
Originally posted by robertsmith
if you're a linkin park fan - don't
y not? its not like LP is the only thing i know and listen to.lol
i like a variety so hoo knows i mite like RATM

robertsmith

Originally posted by ally15
y not? its not like LP is the only thing i know and listen to.lol
i like a variety so hoo knows i mite like RATM
it's like liking britney spears and bjork...or something

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i think she does have a point in one regard

your avatar is one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen

EDIT: WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my 1000th post.. everyone kneel before my awesomeness.. well everyone who has less than 1000

is a roflcopter
HSC
wtf ratm are not like linkin park
ratm cant stop singing about vietnam and politics :O

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
its such a good feeling.. and a somewhat depressing feeling, knowing that you have spent too much time on here

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
but i didnt talk on here till about january,and ive had the last 2 months off it cos of uni :D and i go back 2morro!!! WOOHOOOO!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
economics/commerce
tis alright.. i think im doin better in the subjects in my sig though :D

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
good lord
i was away from this post too long.....ally you actually mean to say youve never heard of rage against the machine....also known as the trailblazers of the funk/metal genre?
thats sad
rage are since split, but tom brad and timmy are now the musicians behind soundgardens chris cornell in audioslave. they were on rove on time/....know them now chowder head?

really sad and like someone above said, dont bother with them if you like linkin park. i think you should stick to shannon noll and nickleback and good charlotte....then you can be hardcore!
as for the flagrantly empty headed videohits fool that bitched about rage only adressing politics in their lyrics...my question is this....why is the struggle for peace, equality and human rights a bad thing? it is something everyperson should be aware of ....instead of weak,plaugurised formulated mainstream pop rock

"yes i know my enemy/theyre the teachers who taught me to fightme/compromise/conformity/submission/hypocrisy/assimilation/brutality/the elite ALL OF WHICH ARE AMERICAN DREAMS"

tom also happens to have a degree in political science from harvard university and be one of the most talented guitarists in the world...does that impress you

what is the world coming to?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Brad
haha they were never "underground" they have always been mainstream, i find it funny when that person said they liked their older albumS they have only 2 albums, apart from that cash-in remix shit heap.

They suck live, i walked past them at livid going to the white stripes and the singer can't yell for a full set so he tries to sing and sounds like a kareoke version of Justin Timberlake

*sigh*

Splitting the DNA a live bootleg from their "underground" days...

and i love how so many people have this "anti-<mainstreamband>" feeling and sentiment..

if it sounds good and i can listen to it then its ok by me.

evanescence were a really good band before they found the other members hehe, if you've heard not for your ears, you'll know what im talking about *cough*drum machine*cough*

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by propagandhi
good lord
i was away from this post too long.....ally you actually mean to say youve never heard of rage against the machine....also known as the trailblazers of the funk/metal genre?
thats sad
rage are since split, but tom brad and timmy are now the musicians behind soundgardens chris cornell in audioslave. they were on rove on time/....know them now chowder head?

really sad and like someone above said, dont bother with them if you like linkin park. i think you should stick to shannon noll and nickleback and good charlotte....then you can be hardcore!
as for the flagrantly empty headed videohits fool that bitched about rage only adressing politics in their lyrics...my question is this....why is the struggle for peace, equality and human rights a bad thing? it is something everyperson should be aware of ....instead of weak,plaugurised formulated mainstream pop rock

"yes i know my enemy/theyre the teachers who taught me to fightme/compromise/conformity/submission/hypocrisy/assimilation/brutality/the elite ALL OF WHICH ARE AMERICAN DREAMS"

tom also happens to have a degree in political science from harvard university and be one of the most talented guitarists in the world...does that impress you

what is the world coming to?
yeah....dude go hardout

i agree with asylum, everyone thinks its cool to jump on the anti- bandwagon. its getting to the point where thats regarded as conforming.

maybe you will learn to accept other peoples musical tastes, soon i hope :)

Brad

Tom morrello is THE most innovative guitarist of our time.

To the guy that wanted songs, download bombtrack, guerilla radio, bullet in the head, theres so many others. download some soundgarden while ur at it. Spoonman, jesus christ pose, superunknown.

edit: yeah i agree, listen to whatever the fuck you want, just dont pretend for it to be something it's not. i hate this what is punk war thing thats going on.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)