Listening to music whilst doing assignments (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
DragonForce? Really?

I mean, they'd be good if they could actually perform their guitar parts live.

Vocalist is pretty fantastic though.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
DragonForce? Really?

I mean, they'd be good if they could actually perform their guitar parts live.

Vocalist is pretty fantastic though.
hahahaha, it's basically the first 2 songs on fire and flames album played over and over, hahaha, the rest were boring lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
I tend to listen to background music type instrumental stuff cos otherwise ill be dancin around on my chair rather than actually doing the asstask.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
it's basically the first 2 songs on fire and flames album played over and over, hahaha, the rest were boring lol.
You really need to check out Sonic Firestorm. It's definitely better than Inhuman Rampage IMO.

So Himsa? Yay or nay?
Dunno, haven't heard them. Will probably give them a go though.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah i downloaded sonic firestorm, was listening to it, but it got boring :(

inhuman rampage only had like 3 good songs (first 3). rest of the songs were boring. i was like 'wow okay, song number 4 sounds like a combination of song 1 and song 2 :/ '

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Worthy of a relisten, from SF:
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Fields Of Dispair
Prepare For War
Cry Of The Brave
Once In A Lifetime

Make sure you haven't got the p2p versions, which have the names fucked up. If it was torrented it should be fine.

DanHickm

HSC
When I was in Year 11-12 I didn't spend much time studying/on assignments besides in classes and designated study periods. When I was in those I usually opted for Post-Metal, Pelican and Isis etc. That seemed to work alright.

Nowadays I'm usually at my computer doing stuff anyway, so I just listen to what I normally listen to - which is mainly post-rock.

God is an Astronaut, Mogwai, 65 Days of Static and Explosions in the Sky seem to make good study music.

Last edited:
HSC
My progression in the transition from Rock - Metal (in ascending [weakest to most insane] order)

Evanescence, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Audioslave, 30 Seconds to Mars, Foo Fighters, System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, Slipknot, All that Remains and I Killed the Prom Queen.

List ended when I listened to Metallica. Now it's predominantly a Pantera- Metallica- Rage Against the Machine combination.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
My progression in the transition from Rock - Metal (in ascending [weakest to most insane] order
Keep pushing. You've still got the whole Speed, Thrash, Death, Black, Doom spectrum to go. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)