Listening to notes in bed help? (1 Viewer)

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
I have a app on my fone which reads PDF's out loud to me, and I got my business notes in pdf form. I know listening to your notes is useful, but I hear people say that when you listen to them as you go to sleep, you hear them in your sleep or something like that? Does it help?

kthx guys:cool2:

Rawf

HSC
I don't listen to my notes in my sleep, but I listen to my english essay in my sleep.
I think it helps to an extent, I'm not really sure.. I usually keep tossing and turning for 2 hours before I can get to sleep and that's probably the reason why I remember my essays lol
There has been some scientific research saying that our sub conscience can learn just as well as us being awake/conscious.. however it varies for different people.
You'd have to try it out for yourself... who knows, it might all be a placebo. But a placebo in a good way.

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
im not sure... but some people say it does actually work, im not sure on the whole scientific thing, but i wouldnt try it, it might help you short term, but not long term, you might just wake up and forget everything.

madharris

HSC
N/A
It probably helps before you go to sleep, but when you're fully asleep it would be no use to you at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)