lmao at women- but particularly the ones in heels (1 Viewer)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Why haven't feminists awared women on heels being a tool of oppressing women?

They were designed by men to make women look stupid- obnoxious sticky out asses and tits, clown feet and sound effects.

Every time I hear that clip clop on campus I give my comrades the nudge and as the female passes by we turn together and laugh

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i like it when girls wear heels why would you discourage this

no i agree lets make women as masculine as possible good idea lets make them dudes with vaginas

Anna Wintour

HSC
N/A
i like it when girls wear heels why would you discourage this

no i agree lets make women as masculine as possible good idea lets make them dudes with vaginas
Mongolian horsemen were among the first to use heels as means to keep their feet from sliding out of their stirrups. It is also well known that Egyptian butchers wore high heels so they would not step directly in offal. Pharaohs and nobles in Ancient Egypt would wear high heels to show power and for ceremonial purposes.
Actors playing tragic roles in ancient Greek drama wore the buskin, a boot with a platform sole, designed to give them greater height over other actors.
The Romans, both men and women, wore cothurns, or sandals with platform heels; these were intended to lift the wearers above mud and garbage in the streets. Geta, which are based on a similar concept, are still used in Japan today.
American cowboy boots, first developed in the 19th century and still popular today in some parts of the United States, have high underslung heels to keep a rider's foot from sliding through the stirrup.
High-heeled platform shoes were a widely popular form of men's footwear during the 1970s.

MotorBoatMyGoat

HSC
Every time I hear that clip clop on campus I give my comrades the nudge and as the female passes by we turn together and laugh
you've obviously never got laid, and you sound like you only own a pair of dirty sneakers and one pair of clarks black shoes to wear on special occasions.

Heels are sexy. Laughable if you wear them camping etc but generally theyre awesome and set off the feminine figure nicely

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Crocs n socs please guys. If not, GTF0

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Axio

=o
HSC
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Oh sorry... I forgot to laugh at this thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)