Lobby group seeks election of Muslim MP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: Muslim demands their own MP

Exphate said:
Let's see your AC Neilson polls to back that up. Last I checked, the last bombing in Australia was the Hilton Bombing. Am I correct? Oh Noze da muslims are coming to blowz us up runz awayz.
Last I check before London tube bombing was by IRA, they never believed nor prepared that muslim terrorist would commit such disgusting atrocities to their fello brits. Am I correct? Oh what is up wit the recent conviction of french Muslim terrorist for trying to blow up Sydney? or what is up with dozens of muslim terrorist accused on trial now for trying to bomb various facilities in Sydney and Melbourne? Is the french government falsely accusing its own citizen of planning terrorism so it can make austrlian government happy? I don't think so.

This is the archbishop that likes little boys a little too much.
Source?

HSC

Indian Princess said:
Last I check before London tube bombing was by IRA, they never believed nor prepared that muslim terrorist would commit such disgusting atrocities to their fello brits. Am I correct? Oh what is up wit the recent conviction of french Muslim terrorist for trying to blow up Sydney? or what is up with dozens of muslim terrorist accused on trial now for trying to bomb various facilities in Sydney and Melbourne? Is the french government falsely accusing its own citizen of planning terrorism so it can make austrlian government happy? I don't think so.

Source?
Is this the terrorist who confessed to pretty much every major act of terrorism that's happened in the last 20 years? Lol.

Let Muslims run for Parliment, if they get in, good for them. If not, tough. It's a democracy, which is why anyone, no matter how ridiculous they are, can run.
'Sides, what's one Independant Muslim going to be able to achieve? An extra vote with the conservative christians against abortion and homosexuality?

All this hysterical talk of Sharia law taking over australia and women being stripped of the vote is ridiculous, and wouldn't happen even if every politician in government and the opposition was transformed with a Islam ray gun into muslims.

HSC

ElendilPeredhil said:
Is this the terrorist who confessed to pretty much every major act of terrorism that's happened in the last 20 years? Lol.
Why don't you read some news paper and enlighten yourself about the particular case before jumping into conclusion? I doub't you even know his name or why he was arrested and trialled. showing ignorance on the part of most people who support terrorists or defend them

Let Muslims run for Parliment, if they get in, good for them. If not, tough. It's a democracy, which is why anyone, no matter how ridiculous they are, can run.
'Sides, what's one Independant Muslim going to be able to achieve? An extra vote with the conservative christians against abortion and homosexuality?

All this hysterical talk of Sharia law taking over australia and women being stripped of the vote is ridiculous, and wouldn't happen even if every politician in government and the opposition was transformed with a Islam ray gun into muslims.
No one calls for a ban on muslim being elected or contesting from election, its the formation of political party based on religion and sectarian line by a person who actively endorse implementation of sharia laws and terrorists acts as in most islamic countries which I critisize.

un 1

HSC
N/A

very critical, who are we to criticise other countriesa laws

HSC

Indian Princess said:
No one calls for a ban on muslim being elected or contesting from election, its the formation of political party based on religion and sectarian line by a person who actively endorse implementation of sharia laws and terrorists acts as in most islamic countries which I critisize.

Political parties based on religion are allowed under our laws, so whilst you are free to criticise, there is nothing wrong with that they are doing.
Ever heard of Family First?

As I said, it doesn't matter what rubbish the candidate wants to push, he and his followers have the right to make a political party if they wish, and they have the right to run for election. And I highly doubt the parties offical line is "Terrorism and sharia law good, western capitalism and democracy bad"- so what in particular is bothering you?

zeek

HSC

indian_princess said:
its the formation of political party based on religion and sectarian line
So then you would totally support the Zionist Federation of Australian being forced to disband, because it's based on sectarianism and religion. Right?

http://www.zfa.com.au/

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
And I highly doubt the parties offical line is "Terrorism and sharia law good, western capitalism and democracy bad"- so what in particular is bothering you?
Speaking of the official party line:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21365319-5001021,00.html
A so-called "manifesto", obtained by dailytelegraph.com.au, reveals the Mufti's plans for "The Australian Peace Party" - "An Australian party with Australian goals".

"It is a party that relies on a new ideology and new blood in order to reaffirm the Australian ethos in our democratic multicultural society," the manifesto says.

Under the heading "Ethos", the manifesto says:

"The Australian Peace Party will promote all actions that achieve peace, security and harmony amongst the different people throughout the world.

"The Australian Peace Party believes in benefiting from our own resources and potential and in uniting the scattered masses in order to form one strong united body that will work to achieve our shared aims and objectives."

Beneath the banner "Benefit", it says:

"Will add a strong fort around Australia as a nation with many political parties and will work with these parties faithfully for the progress and betterment of Australia.

"Yes: The Australian Peace Party
With you, from and for you.

"Watch for the launch, a new political movement, a proud initiative for every noble and sincere Australian citizen."
Party of Peace, brought to you by the Religion of Peace. I'd like to know their policy on uncovered meat.

My signature says all that needs to be said.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
what would suddam hussein do?
Sheikh Hilaly.
I hate to be ambiguous but WWSTE-DHA-HD? wasn't as aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway,
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21369816-5001021,00.html

KRudd doesn't like the idea, saying Australians would never vote for a man who denigrated women and defended gang rapists:

Mr Rudd said Australians would never vote for a man who denigrated women and defended gang rapists.
But our glorious Sheikh puts this down to Islamophobia:

Sheik Hilaly yesterday said Mr Rudd's comments revealed the Labor Party was worried and accused Mr Rudd of "Islamophobia".

"This is the best indication of the importance of this party and Rudd is talking Islamophobia and he is exposing his true position. This party will give society protection from such views," Sheik Hilaly said.
But should he be accusing the voters instead? Only time will tell. I'm fairly sure there's an implicit promise to eradicate free speech right there too.

Tuns out they were going to do it 6 years ago until 9/11 was a bit of a PR disaster:

A party manifesto was drafted six years ago and although thousands of membership forms were printed, the idea was shelved in the wake of September 11 and only resurrected this month.
Look for a branch near you, they're sure to spring up overnight.

And in other developments, a guy called Dan from Canberra said we should get rid of Hilaly, calling him a moron:

Get rid of this moron," posted Dan of Canberra.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Exphate said:
FLOL.

This reminds me of Dana Vale's "50 years" statement. Hilaly is a drop kick, especially if he thinks that Australians are going to just drop equality and give women fuck all rights. Go team Australia.

Htf did this guy get into Australia anyways!
He raped his way in.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Saddam would sit in hell crying about how Satan doesn't love him anymore ala South Park: The Movie.

HSC
Exphate said:
1. Tube bombing in ENGLAND has fuck all to do with AUSTRALIA.
2 + 3. I said bombing, not plans. Read my fucking post you fool.
1. Before tube bombing in England there was no muslim terrorist attacks, except all are in the planning stages.

2.Similarly, all muslim terrorist arrested in australia are in the planning stages, they have not succeded yet. Idiot. People are arrested, charged and jailed for what they did, stop defending those terrorist.

SPLAT!

Wiki for freedom of speech

Lateline report on coverups led by pell

Another report

Frankly whether this cunt actually raped children or assisted in the coverups does not matter. It's sick and twisted, and he should be thrown in gaol with the rest of those disturbed psychos.
And you are one of those people who emphatically support innocent until proven guilty . Was he ever found guilty to support your claim or is he too much competition for you? Love it when people are contradicting their own views :D

HSC
Indian Princess said:
1. Before tube bombing in England there was no muslim terrorist attacks, except all are in the planning stages.

2.Similarly, all muslim terrorist arrested in australia are in the planning stages, they have not succeded yet. Idiot. People are arrested, charged and jailed for what they did, stop defending those terrorist.

And you are one of those people who emphatically support innocent until proven guilty . Was he ever found guilty to support your claim or is he too much competition for you? Love it when people are contradicting their own views :D
Proper English would help your views be taken seriously. What in particular about the parties missions statement bothers you?

The London Tube bombings have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

As for Pell, he may indeed be innocent, and not a paedophile, but can you defend this quote?

"Abortion is a worse moral scandal than priests sexually abusing young people,"

No one is defending terrorism. Stop trying to turn the argument into:

"You are either with us, or with the terrorists."

It was wrong when Bush said it, and it's still wrong now.

HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
Proper English would help your views be taken seriously. What in particular about the parties missions statement bothers you?

The London Tube bombings have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

As for Pell, he may indeed be innocent, and not a paedophile, but can you defend this quote?

"Abortion is a worse moral scandal than priests sexually abusing young people,"

No one is defending terrorism. Stop trying to turn the argument into:

"You are either with us, or with the terrorists."

It was wrong when Bush said it, and it's still wrong now.
They can make any mission statement to fool idiots like you. North Korea calls its country Democratic peoples republic and provide all kinds of freedom in its constitution yet those are virtually non existent. A political party with Sheikh Hilaly as its founder or Patron with all such beautiful mission statement are nothing but a wolf in sheepskin.

London tube bombing is a terrorist incident which muslim terrorists are trying to repeat in australia and it has a lot to do with the current terror trial in australia.

regarding Pell, whether he is a paedophile(still you have no evidence whatsoever) or not he was speaking the truth regarding muslims who are over sensitive to any criticism, such as burning an embassy and rioting over a piece of cartoon.

Zeek said:
So then you would totally support the Zionist Federation of Australian being forced to disband, because it's based on sectarianism and religion. Right?

http://www.zfa.com.au/
Zionist Federation of Australia is NOT a political party and unlike various islamic organization they did not promote violence and hatred against australia and its people:rofl:http://www.zfa.com.au/

HSC
Indian Princess said:
They can make any mission statement to fool idiots like you. North Korea calls its country Democratic peoples republic and provide all kinds of freedom in its constitution yet those are virtually non existent. A political party with Sheikh Hilaly as its founder or Patron with all such beautiful mission statement are nothing but a wolf in sheepskin.
You are still stretching your examples. A minority political party with absolutely no chance of ever being elected into government cannot be compared with the government of North Korea. The two situations have nothing in common.

Indian Princess said:
London tube bombing is a terrorist incident which muslim terrorists are trying to repeat in australia and it has a lot to do with the current terror trial in australia.
But nothing to do with the political party of which we are speaking.

Indian Princess said:
regarding Pell, whether he is a paedophile(still you have no evidence whatsoever) or not he was speaking the truth regarding muslims who are over sensitive to any criticism, such as burning an embassy and rioting over a piece of cartoon.
That may be so but I don't see what it has to do with anything. Nothing in that paragraph actually replies to the points raised about Pell, and you offer no defense for the digusting statement he made.
(Is this because there is no defense?)

I have no conclusive evidence that Pell is paedophile, but then you have no proof that, the Peace party is trying to trick Australia with a false mission statement and in fact plans to rule Australia under Sharia law.

Indian Princess said:
Zionist Federation of Australia is NOT a political party and unlike various islamic organization they did not promote violence and hatred against australia and its people:rofl:
Whatever 'various islamic organization' has done, the argument is about this particular party, not Islam overseas.

Thnakyou for being the first to descend to personal attacks on my character and intelligence, in your very first sentence, as you have automatically lost the argument. Goodbye.

HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
You are still stretching your examples. A minority political party with absolutely no chance of ever being elected into government cannot be compared with the government of North Korea. The two situations have nothing in common.
They have in common, beautiful statements with hidden agenda. Whether they have chance of being elected or not is not i am talking about, its the formation of a party based on religion with its leader known to be anti-australian and which promote sharia law.

But nothing to do with the political party of which we are speaking.
I did not said it has a thing to do with the politcal party, it has something to do with muslim terroist currently on trial and already jailed in australia and abroad.

That may be so but I don't see what it has to do with anything. Nothing in that paragraph actually replies to the points raised about Pell, and you offer no defense for the digusting statement he made.
(Is this because there is no defense?)
I have no intention to defend his comment about abortion or homosexuals or anything. I agreed with his views that muslims are over sensitive to any criticism. I am not arguing with you about his views on those other topics.

I have no conclusive evidence that Pell is paedophile, but then you have no proof that, the Peace party is trying to trick Australia with a false mission statement and in fact plans to rule Australia under Sharia law.
The evidence is its founding leader Sheikh Hilaly, a known australia hater and promoter of Sharia Law.

Whatever 'various islamic organization' has done, the argument is about this particular party, not Islam overseas.
Zionist federation is not a political party wheras this so called peace party is, and based on religion. Zionist federation does not support terrorist nor preach anti australian message where was islamic organization and leaders inside australia are known to preach hate and support for terrorism.

Thnakyou for being the first to descend to personal attacks on my character and intelligence, in your very first sentence, as you have automatically lost the argument. Goodbye.
Oh poor girl run away like chicken.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Indian Princess said:
They have in common, beautiful statements with hidden agenda.
WFT !!! :rofl:

Indian Princess said:
Oh poor girl run away like chicken.
heh...Look who's talking, no one is a run-away idiot like you Indian princess. Your the chicken one, hidding your defeat under more stupid comments. Seriously, your so pathetic, sad dog.....go get a life.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
This thread has served its purpose and will now be closed.

I may consider reopening it if necessary.

Please contact me if you have any qualms. Also, please respect my decision and don't go and create another 20 threads on a similar topic.

May I also remind you the use of the "Report Bad Post" button located on the left of every post. This will make Not-That-Bright and my job easier, and less tangents or offensive material may arise.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)