Local bands in Armidale (1 Viewer)

Sunny Boy

HSC
N/A
just wondering if there are many local uni bands around armidale to see catch on our way through?

machine169

Anchorman
HSC
Battle of the Bands

The Battle of the Bands

Posted by Matt on Myspace
"For those who dont know, i sing/scream (mainly) for a band... Its name is Half Way Home and we are playing at the UNE Battle of the Bands. This will be held on the the 30th It's gunna be at the 'Stro and is free. As far as i know, it's still going ahead as planned, so we would appreciate it heaps, if you could come out and watch. I promise that it wont suck. So, if you live in the area please come along and bring a few friends, have a few beers, or whatever...You can also go over to our Myspace and check out our stuff. There are two song there, neither of which have vocals on them (I don't think), but you'll be able to get a basic idea if you head over there..."

Thanks a bunch and we hope to see you out.

Posted by Michael on Myspace

"yeah me and a couple of guys started something and we are playing at one of the heats"

http://www.myspace.com/theangwysquiwwelquartet

Posted by Tegan on Myspace
"The Oceans who played here a couple months back (those jane's addiction-esque guys) are playing at the stro August 30." After the Battle of the Bands.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
They had End of Fashion at the 'Stro once, but it was a $30 entry fee. I'm also told they've had the likes of Spiderbait and possibly Taxiride up there as well, but I wouldn't know because I'm only a Fresher and I don't go in for the 'Stro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)