Longest relationship? (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
pattii said:
LOL:rofl:
it was a question directed at diane's 2 yrs,
wtf, me married.. =\
LOL i thought it was fucking obvious considering you're doing the HSC this year, makes you what 17?

Dramaqueen06

HSC
pattii said:
LOL:rofl:
it was a question directed at diane's 2 yrs,
wtf, me married.. =\

LOL!
I just feel stupid...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Refer to what i quoted from you and sent to you earlier...

Dramaqueen06

HSC
I once had a job interview and i met an 18 year old girl who just got married,
She only dated him for 6 months and he proposed,surprisingly she said yes...

rojo0226

HSC
year n two months....ended coz of a lil lie..that got bigger n bigger

fireflyxxstare

boxing the stars
HSC
My longest relationship was my first one- 3 years, 11 months- so basically four years. We broke up early this year mainly because we'd grown apart.
Starting a relationship at 14, but 18 you're pretty much a completely different person so things change.

My current relationship has been 6 months now, and it's totally different from the last. Even if you think you're going to be with the first person you fall in love with forever, it generally doesn't work out that way- not to say that it never does, because I've seen plenty of couples who've made it work- but wouldn't you much rather live in the present and be happy with everything day-by-day, instead of focusing on the future and missing everything in the mean time? What if something happens? But then again, that's just my opinion.

I learnt through my first relationship to take everything slowly and have fun, and enjoy it for as long as you possibly can.

Callofduty2

HSC
N/A
who the fuck finds love at 16??
+ my longest relationship is 1 year and going.

JulzMighty

HSC
@whoever said "when you find the one you'll know it"; that's not too helpful, coz plenty of people (espesh teens) "know" they've found the one, just to break up a little later. seriously, i do wish the best for you, but the way things go, you could easily be another one of those.

longest relationship: kinda 2 years. it wasn't really an on-off relationship, but there was a 3 month 'break' that was intended to be permanent. both break-ups by me.

current relationship: 1..2..3.... 4 days official, and still going :p woo!

julz

patchy20

HSC
mine is 2 years, but we broke up because he cheated on me with a girl who was supposed to be my friend. then they started going out the next day after i broke up with him. so tasteless! but then it turns out she was cheated on him sooo.....umm.....KARMA! chaching!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What's with girls who always have a boyfriend like they can't deal with being single?

Partisan

HSC
N/A
m.incognito said:
i don't have a boyfriend now . . . but i can't deal with being single either :rolleyes:
Especially when you work/fight alongside an old pal or friend who is the same gender to you and is more masculine than you are and you need a change of pace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)