Longest relationship? (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
Paging Steven Thai.

Steven Thai to the service counter.
Ah where would BoS be without Lengy? When he leaves somebody needs to step up to fill the weird perverted man job. I vote Exphate.

dsruptdSPuNKRaT

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I can never tell if I like or hate these threads. It's a clash between the cynical assholes and the hopeless romantics every time, and I can never quite tell which side I should be on.
be a romantic arsehole lulz

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
53 months (4 and almost a half years) and still going.

Multiple crushes in between.

Bainesy

HSC
7 months, we had a few arguments and then i told her she was getting a bit boring and she said she felt the same way. so we left more or less by mutual agreement

my cousin though had a 4 year relationship with a girl from England. yea so after about 4 years they both finally had enough money for a 2 week holiday to england, so my cousin could meet her family. they met and my cousin, for some reason, slept with his gf's sister. then the sister told his gf out of guilt and so they stopped seeing eachother. sounds like its from a tv script or something but i suppose these things do happen to some people

anyways, lesson learnt is dont sleep with your gf's sister

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
53 months (4 and almost a half years) and still going.

Multiple crushes in between.
youve had crushes on other people while you were in a relationship?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
jesus christ you're all so young and have been in relationships for like 3 years??? I swear the longest I've ever been with anyone was like .... 7 months or something and that was terrible (for them).

suzieee

HSC
i heard somewhere that 1 in every 3 people marry their high school sweetheart

suzieee

HSC
oh and my longest relationship is 8 months and still going... with a guy i went to high school (and primary school!!) with... is he still mt high school sweetheart if we got together after school?? lol

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
because you beat her?
Yea that, and also cause I hated her butch lesbian sister's guts and her family was a bunch of italian cuntwads.

bluemoon2

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
lol can i ask how that works? how can u have a crush on someone else if you're already in a relationship? were they simply very short lived crushes?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
bluemoon2 said:
lol can i ask how that works? how can u have a crush on someone else if you're already in a relationship? were they simply very short lived crushes?
very.

much like the way you can have a relationship while having a crush on johnny depp. except you can talk and hang out with this person. fortunately i normally get over whoever this person is pretty quickly.

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
suzieee said:
i heard somewhere that 1 in every 3 people marry their high school sweetheart
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
ElGronko said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one!
She might be right, considering I imagine all the muslim girls in the madrasses end up marrying their highschool sweethearts, or die.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Theres a difference between a highschool sweetheart and the wog your parents made you date since year 9.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)