Longest relationship? (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Tysonn said:
Oh no, called a 'faggot' and had /b/ terminology used against me by the 23 year old still posting on a High School forum!
that and you got trolled fuckhead.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I hope you get abducted by slave drivers. There'll be a mean one with a beard who appears to be the leader, and he will be a cruel and unrelenting master. There will be several others who are routinely cruel in their behaviour, but ultimately this will only be as a result of his instruction.

Anyway, I hope, after they're done with you, that you fall into the hands of the Korowai tribe. It is often suggested that this tribe has long ceased its cannibalistic practices; however it is my sincere hope that they come out of retirement just for you. Prior to this event however, I hope they refer to you as laleo, due the obvious differences between you and them. This will go on for years, until eventually you forget your real name, and start to think of yourself as laleo. That way, you'll be stuck with this stupid account name, or you'll have to make a new one. Then they'll fucking eat you. Sad indeed.
lol it was a f*cking joke man, and besides, you tried way too hard with that response. D- .

michael1990

HSC
Longest relationship was 11months.

I ended it as she didn't treat me right, so it was time to show her what she would miss and oh did she miss it!

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Group Memberships
SpinCobra is not a member of any public groups
I still dont get what that thing is for.. But it'll be cool to have..

Group Memberships
SpinCobra is part of the Poo Club.
Or something of the like. xD How do we go about doing that?

jess2354

HSC
I've been dating my boyfriend since I was 12 (family friend)... (although it wasn't too serious back then...) suppose it was more of a friendship anyway, it was more 'we're going out, we like each other' (year 7 stuff). We actually stayed together and then our relationship became an actual relationship at 14. Probably. I think.
I'm now 17...

So I don't actually know how long we've been together.

Don't really know if he's 'the one', although we're not sick of each other yet. So that's a good sign.

Pace_T

HSC
wow i thought dating since being 12 yrs old would be AGES, and then i read that you're only 17.

uberturtle

HSC
2 weeks.

:)

couldn't be bothered to have a relationship at the time *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)