Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
It makes sense thousands of people apply every yr, like over 500 people on the waiting list, obvs news outlets and ppl would be interested in why a school is getting people despite not being known for its 'academics' or anything. Our school isn't 'rich' or anything like that, but still the social life and extracurriculars, clubs and all that goes crazy + ofc academics too our dux got 99.75.
My school does clubs too and like people get 99.75+, some 99.95s. We have the chess club and debating club, only clubs that interest students :rolleyes:

nzs

HSC
I mean, the dux in my old school got 99.85 that was ranked 500< so 1. academics of one student does not really add much to your case there bud. 2. Our schools are also at capacity... as a sydney school, long waitlists should not be a surprise. Yeah i think yall are engaging in lots of extracurricular activities, I think me and @lolcti lost that one unfortunately.
True, but people come to our school from eastern suburbs, blue mountain areas, and whatever. Also note on the comment below our school is not selective, obviously people won't get 99.95 but that doesn't mean like 30-50+ students get 90+ and our schools median atar is like 79 that's not bad for a school thats not academic. Sure our school differs from other schools in terms of other stuff.. but generally its good unless u get into the wrong things w the wrong ppl

HSC
so its a happy school bc it has a bollywood club?
bruh this is pissing me off lemme list all the clubs i can think of. bollywood club, bhangra club, kpop dance club, anime and gaming, tabletop gaming, sewing club, bring it on club (which won one of the biggest dance comps last yr), amnestly club, hot topics club, gentlemens society, kpop dance club, multilingual club, prism club (lgbtq), environmental club, social club, debating + public speaking club, marys media (photography), podcast club, bowling club, volleyball club, social society, basketball club, fatfish club (christian club), youth for christ (christian club), MSA (muslim club), opportunity knocks (club for early entry stuff)

also we do all kinds of sports volleyball, basketball, cricket, hockey, netball, soccer, swimming, and we make it far in the competitions lol.. also we got free afterschool and morning tutoring by the teachers. Istg there's a lot more but I ain't bothered. Also some clubs have like 150+ members they're really active and others run after school I have no idea ab them.

Reactions: nzs

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
bruh this is pissing me off lemme list all the clubs i can think of. bollywood club, bhangra club, kpop dance club, anime and gaming, tabletop gaming, sewing club, bring it on club (which won one of the biggest dance comps last yr), amnestly club, hot topics club, gentlemens society, kpop dance club, multilingual club, prism club (lgbtq), environmental club, social club, debating + public speaking club, marys media (photography), podcast club, bowling club, volleyball club, social society, basketball club, fatfish club (christian club), youth for christ (christian club), MSA (muslim club), opportunity knocks (club for early entry stuff)

also we do all kinds of sports volleyball, basketball, cricket, hockey, netball, soccer, swimming, and we make it far in the competitions lol.. also we got free afterschool and morning tutoring by the teachers. Istg there's a lot more but I ain't bothered. Also some clubs have like 150+ members they're really active and others run after school I have no idea ab them.
This has got more clubs than some small unis

lolcti

HSC
N/A
also lmfao, I've been doxxed like 4 times and people know who I am on here and that I don't go st marys, if you really wanna express ur opinion just say it on your real account 😭 ruined a funny convo, dry ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)