Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

sandytoes

HSC
N/A
also lmfao, I've been doxxed like 4 times and people know who I am on here and that I don't go st marys, if you really wanna express ur opinion just say it on your real account 😭 ruined a funny convo, dry ass
victim ass mindset, hard to admit nobody likes u right 🤣🤣

oml

HSC
also lmfao, I've been doxxed like 4 times and people know who I am on here and that I don't go st marys, if you really wanna express ur opinion just say it on your real account 😭 ruined a funny convo, dry ass
I can attest to this we studied in the library together. Also I can assure this girl has her life together and one of the nicest people ever irl, I can't see why any of you need to make a rude comment, maybe you should consider changing your negative contributions to this website and say something nice at the bare minimum. ALSO EVERYONE WISH LOLCTI A HAPPY BDAY, 16 BABE WOO 🥳🥳🥳 FCK EM HATERS !!

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
If she found your account would you pull an aeonium or would you embrace it
yeah but the difference is it's his gf not some random person on a forum saying they'd find me 😭
and um the literal first time someone tried to find me on here they did (hello & bye)
(i am trying to protect my peace)

MJRey

HSC
yeah but the difference is it's his gf not some random person on a forum saying they'd find me 😭
and um the literal first time someone tried to find me on here they did (hello & bye)
(i am trying to protect my peace)
Wait what happened to Aeonium?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Sadoplop1

Banned
HSC
N/A
Im the beauty standards Im the most 'least delulu-est' Im the sexiest milf alive I burn the gays I play with sausages and ram those who defy me

so gather under my feet you peasants coz ur nothing more than pawns being played by my ulteriors

Last edited:

lolcti

HSC
N/A
its actually hilarious tho

bro just casually tricks people into thinking its like 3-4 ppl

the dedication of having long ass convos with ur own alts lmao

like what do u even get from misleading ppl
Idk who tf you're, surely not sylvia since that guys 40 w dementia. I'm not a no lifer like you wasting my time to make a whole account to hate on others lol, anyways idgaf use your 20 alts to hate on me makes no difference. Even the chinese surnames guy has better things to do than you smh🤦‍♀️

icbbwschool

HSC
Idk who tf you're, surely not sylvia since that guys 40 w dementia. I'm not a no lifer like you wasting my time to make a whole account to hate on others lol, anyways idgaf use your 20 alts to hate on me makes no difference. Even the chinese surnames guy has better things to do than you smh🤦‍♀️
idk who these ppl are and i couldnt care less tbh

ur hostility just proves what im saying

i have nothing against u personally whoever u are. this is the only acc i have and the only reason i made it (other than resources ofc) is to make sure that ppl on here dont keep getting misled by someone like u. ppl have feelings and this kinda behavior can legit affect them.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
idk who these ppl are and i couldnt care less tbh

ur hostility just proves what im saying

i have nothing against u personally whoever u are. this is the only acc i have and the only reason i made it (other than resources ofc) is to make sure that ppl on here dont keep getting misled by someone like u. ppl have feelings and this kinda behavior can legit affect them.
bro what 😹 the irony is killing me, soft asf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)