Looking for a tutor for Adv English, Gen maths and HSC Biology!!! (1 Viewer)

JudyOkan

HSC
Please reply to this thread if you're able to tutor me :)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Hey! Have a look at my thread (linked in signature)
I got 95 in English Advanced (2011 HSC).

ChrisBOS

HSC
Hey there, I think I can help you with english/bio :D PM me.

giga774

HSC
Hi JudyOkan,

If you're still looking for a tutor in Maths and Bio feel free to check out my thread (link in signature)

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
I tutor English online/via email only (unless you are in the Newcastle region), but the online tutoring has proved highly effective for my students. I am a tutor of 6 years, and almost finished my teaching degree. I have been a popular tutor at the same tutoring centre in Newcastle for the last three and a half years, as well as working privately. I have been hired by a local senior high school to tutor History and to mentor Extension 2 English students. PM me for more information or email me at e.millercrispe@gmail.com

fifi89

HSC
Hi there,

I have over 6 years of experience tutoring English from Standard right through to Extension II. I have also tutored General Mathematics for the past 5 years. I completed 4 unit English and General Mathematics in my 2007 HSC and obtained very high marks. I am also an experienced university teacher and marker and a byline writer for the Australian Journal of Dementia Care. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me at fionacalverttutoring@hotmail.com :)
Fiona.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)