Looking your age. (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
vogue said:
imagine being handed a voting form wen ur 14 yrs old, i was just waitng for my mum
something similar happened to me too
it was a survey for ONLY ppl over 20 yrs old,
and they won't leave me alone! kept thinking I was lying about my age and believing that I was over 20
that was a long time ago
I was so pissed off at those people

Zoe 2508

HSC
im 17 now and i very rarely get asked for ID (thankgod i look strangely similar to my older best friend) cos i have always looked older than my actual age..

I was 13, babysitting these kids up the street and there ages were 1, 4, 6, and this dad was asking me how old MY kids were, and i bluntly stated that i was 13 !!! and then he's like "not even the little one?" - i would have to have been having sex at like 11 or younger, gross

And my sister is 8 years older than me, and we went out one night to the city, and i was probably 14/15 making her 22/23, and they asked her for ID and they bid me a good night,, this was a strict place too.. Though sometimes its a good thing and a bad thing..

Always

HSC
I can look either 15 or 20, depending on what I wear and my hair/makeup. First thing in the morning and makeup free, I look around 15.

Optophobia

HSC
vogue said:
imagine being handed a voting form wen ur 14 yrs old, i was just waitng for my mum
They did the same thing to me at the last election, and no one would ever assume that I am of voting age, especially back then when i wasn't of voting age. They are oviously told to hand them out to everyone who looks older than a young teenager for some reason.

dYnaMiC7

HSC
I'm 18 and 185cm tall, and tbh its always different. For example, when I go out people think Im 20, perfect example is when i went to buy formal clothes at a shop last November, the chick that works in the shop asked what I was looking for, I told her a shirt for formal and she goes formal? Year 12 formal, and started talking about the formal and how she thought me and my mate were 20 years old (i was 17 at the tiem too). However, when I started work last year too, the workers there thought I was 17, and Ive even heard one person think Im 16. I dont rerally know as to why this is, but it could be due to the fact that maybe most of the peoplew ho got recruited at the same time as me were roughly from the age of 14-17.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
People tend to think i'm older than my sister (she's 22) because i wear make up and high heels, etc, while she doesn't. I take it as a compliment though :) Anyway, i went to the mall this weekend and this shop assistant asked me what age i was. When i told him i was 19, he was like "oh, i thought you were 15!" :eek:

*Minka*

HSC
I always get mistaken for being younger than I am - doesn't bother me because all those annoying people trying to sell credit cards/home loans/roof tiling leave me alone and I can shop in peace. It doesn't really bother me - I have nice skin and there are far worse things in the world than looking young for your age (whcih will be a total blessing when you hot 40.)

HSC
i have always looked younger than my real age. I just turned 17 and i still look like a 12 year old! :( I mean if it wasn't for the jersey i wear at skool people would pass me off for a year 7 girl. Anyways one day i was in the canteen line [the seniors line] and the canteen lady says 'are you a senior?' i'm like 'yeah i am can't u see the jersey?' and she just said 'what? did u beat someone up and steal it off them?' wtf? that was way harsh! :( :( :(

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
When I was 16 I got picked up by a 26 year old. He called my number and we talked. An hour later he asked how old I was and we both stopped, apologised, complimented each other and returned to our age groups lol. He though I was 20. I also thought he was 20. I'm sure he must've felt like shit.

Depending on how dress, I'm 19-22.

Although at the cinema, when I was 18, the cashier asked if we had ID for the MA movie. Shocked, I go "You think we're under 15?!?!" I showed my uni ID card and she said sorry.

But yeah. Stories.

Midas Touch

HSC
Heres an image of me, I guess i look around 15, but i know with certainty that i look younger than my age.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)