Lose it or not? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i think 2 much importance is placed on virginity as it is.
your a guy right? so remind me what it is exactly your losing?

and dont give me that first time has to be special crap. i understand the need to try and make it a good memory.. but it can be a funny memory and u might not remember it anyways... i dont remember the first time i ate fairyfloss for instance.

and i dont wanna be like Rod an Tod off the simpsons where they are saving sugar for their wedding night. life is there to be enjoyed, dont hold off just to make a good memory... besides your a guy, chances areu will have a good time no amtter what... and even if u dont it will make a funny story.

with girls its a little different because there is a physical loss aswell as a loss of innocence..perhaps first sexual experience
but as a bloke u have had a tug before and so its not like it will be your first ever orgasm or anything

i think if she is good looking you should go for it. make sure she knows its not an emotional thing and it will end when either of u finds a partner. If anything it will boost yuor confidence with women and with practise- your skill in bed.... that way u will be a stud when u find the right girl

HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
Im contemplating losing my virginity to somebody i don't care about in anyway, she just asked if i wanted to be her fuck buddy... and well, i agreed because besides this it will be a long time before i see any sort of action.

Is virginity worth losing to someone you love, with today's generation it feel like the word has lost all meaning...

Anyway, just looking for other opinions. Not about virginity in general.

But about me, here ill put down a bit more info. I recently told another best friend i liked them, to get rejected. Shes a flirt and continues to flirt with me every day. But i doubt she's interested. she's just a flirt.

Now i have a problem with confidence and have had plenty of chances to kiss other girls i find physically attractive. But i can't work up the courage. I think getting sex on a regular basis and increasing my overall skill and confidence with women would help. But im not sure, im an emotional kind of dude but lately ive been feeling... numb to say the least. Maybe thats the alcohol though :/

its totally up 2 u dude but if i were u i would save it 4 some one i love or at least some one i care about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)