• I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Re: to lose the weighttt

Tulipa said:
Google it but that's it's an American thing.

Since you're little (no offence) maybe around 2000 calories a day I guess. But double check.

I'm trying to keep it around 1500 for now and yes I do a lot of running and biking to help try to shed the ugly kilos.
How long have you been doing the cardio? And is it working?

Pretty Vacant, i told you i dont weigh very much. I cant seem to put on weight. Like id be all eating heaps but on the scales it doesnt move, yet when i check myself out i can see that ive put on weight. How many meals are you eating a day?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC

I went to the gym three times in one week and did an hour of intensive cardio. During that week I ate more healthily and yes it did tone up my body a bit.

I'm trying to go three times a week all the time because that does awesome stuff to my body :)

I just have to keep eating right.

So to answer your question yes, cardio is good and it works.

PrettyVacant

HSC

Well since I wake up late, I'd say two. Lunch (yes, I do wake up late), and dinner!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

So youve only been doing it for a week? I didnt realise results would come out so quickly.

If only i was motivated enough and had the discipline.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

PrettyVacant said:
Well since I wake up late, I'd say two. Lunch (yes, I do wake up late), and dinner!
I wake up kinda late. But after i have my cornflakes, i get hungry within the next hour. Today, ive already had 4 meals. Maybe thats why im a teletubby and youre not?

alby

cool duckie
HSC

oj: cornflakes arent the best cereal. they might taste good, but generally dont fill you up enough. check out the cereals thread

pv: if that's you in your av, you're definitely not a tellytubby!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

I agree with alby. You a teletubby? I think not!

alby, wheres the cereal thread? I thought its mediocre since theres no sugar or anything just simple corn.

PrettyVacant

HSC

:p Nah, you can't really see in that one.

And cereals - I like muesli on Yogurt. It's generally higher in fat though, but not as much as nuts. :p

Corn flakes don't have enough protein in my opinion, I like to have more protein. It leaves you feeling fuller for longer and is essential for building and maintaining lean muscle. =) Plus it's good for your hair and nails.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

I see two photos and you aint a teletubby. Dont make me post up my photo.

I have nutragrain, which is higher in protein but damn its full of sugar. And dont argue with my nuts in regards to flavour. Hmmmmm cashews!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

alby said:
oj: http://community.boredofstudies.org...healthiest-cereal-doesnt-tatse-like-crap.html

pv: i had some muesli once, it was pretty good. i'm so getting mum to stop buying my cereal (tripple berry light n tasty), and change to that
I dont mind high carbs or whatever for cereals. My two main concerns are high protein and low sugar. Heck i dont really know what any of those multisyllable words even mean.

I seem to get the most protein from the milk during breakfast. The cereal itself barely gives anything.

My friend is on the 'barely eating carbs' diet. It hilarius to watch her suffer.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC

Orange Juice said:
I dont mind high carbs or whatever for cereals. My two main concerns are high protein and low sugar. Heck i dont really know what any of those multisyllable words even mean.

I seem to get the most protein from the milk during breakfast. The cereal itself barely gives anything.

My friend is on the 'barely eating carbs' diet. It hilarius to watch her suffer.
Haha that's so bad for you.

I didn't eat carbs (any) for five days straight and almost fainted a bunch of times.

I lost a ton of weight though. Then gained it back really fast.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Well, she said she gets carbs eating veggies and stuff, but she stays away from rice, potatoes, bread etc.

What a way to enjoy life.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC

Orange Juice said:
Well, she said she gets carbs eating veggies and stuff, but she stays away from rice, potatoes, bread etc.

What a way to enjoy life.
Carbs are good for you, really they are. You need them for energy. However, it should be wholegrain. The less refined, the better for you. White bread is atrocious (unfortunately, cause it's so gooood).

Plus I just went to the gym and did an hour of intensive cardio. Fun stuff :) Man the endorphins are awesome.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Tulipa said:
Carbs are good for you, really they are. You need them for energy. However, it should be wholegrain. The less refined, the better for you. White bread is atrocious (unfortunately, cause it's so gooood).

Plus I just went to the gym and did an hour of intensive cardio. Fun stuff :) Man the endorphins are awesome.
Ive been eating white bread non stop for the past couple of days. Does it mean im going to gain even more weight?

Now i have something else to add to my new years resolution.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC

Orange Juice said:
Ive been eating white bread non stop for the past couple of days. Does it mean im going to gain even more weight?

Now i have something else to add to my new years resolution.
It doesn't mean you're going to gain weight, it's just not as good for you.

I'd recommend switching to wholemeal or wholegrain bread. It still tastes as good and it's a lot better for you.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Tulipa said:
It doesn't mean you're going to gain weight, it's just not as good for you.

I'd recommend switching to wholemeal or wholegrain bread. It still tastes as good and it's a lot better for you.
I think ive had wholegrain, which DOESNT come close to tasting as yummy as white. Its got all those seedy, seeds cut my mouth while chewing.

It kinda seems like nothing is good for us. Its best not to eat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)