Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

PrettyVacant

HSC
Re: to lose the weighttt

Orange Juice said:
Why? Because thats the grossiest part of the loaf. Its so hard... and stuff.
Substitute "hard" for "chewy". Damn they taste good.

alby

cool duckie
HSC

sophiaaah said:
i hate white bread.
and wholemeal. wholemeal tastes disgusting. and most of the time they're all dry and stuff.
wholegrain (esp. soy & linseed) and sourdough are yum.
ditto

mum went on a health kick when i was back in year 10. as a result, the following make me queezy nowdays:
most maccas foods (most chain store take away foods actually)
white bread
butter/marge (except small amounts cooked in dishes)
full cream milk (never really been able to drink it, even before the new diet)
cream (can only handle really small amounts at a time/in a day)
apple juice
...and probably some more stuff

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

PrettyVacant said:
Substitute "hard" for "chewy". Damn they taste good.
I think i can say that you, Pretty Vacant, have the worst taste in food. As a result i can conclude that you are not a teletubby, for the food you eat is that gross that youd rather not eat.
Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

alby said:
ditto

mum went on a health kick when i was back in year 10. as a result, the following make me queezy nowdays:
most maccas foods (most chain store take away foods actually)
white bread
butter/marge (except small amounts cooked in dishes)
full cream milk (never really been able to drink it, even before the new diet)
cream (can only handle really small amounts at a time/in a day)
apple juice
...and probably some more stuff
Wow albyyyyyyy, youre a health freak! I tend to eat heaps of what you stated above. Maybe thats why im kinda wide, and short. Recently tried the low fat/tone milk and its gross!

PrettyVacant

HSC

I hate full cream milk! :p I've been brought up on skim and no-fat milk. It tastes kinda like water compared to the full-fat variety, but it's healthier!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

It does taste and look like watered down milk. And it seems funny too, kinda of a light light green shade (only if you look close enough).

PrettyVacant

HSC

Orange Juice said:
I think i can say that you, Pretty Vacant, have the worst taste in food. As a result i can conclude that you are not a teletubby, for the food you eat is that gross that youd rather not eat.
Enjoy the rest of your day/night.
No. Food is purely a subjective thing. I may abhor some foods you enjoy.

And soymilk's pretty good, but I find that the flavoured ones have a taste similar to playdoh (especially the berry one).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Nup, it aint soy milk unless Pura has started making them. The label is yellow, and since light blue is the one with no fat i havent a clue what it is.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

Punctuation M said:
1. Ok, stop eating the fats and drinking the sugars.

2. Have a breakfast limited to weetbix with hot water, and an apple.

3. Lunchtime open a can of tuna in springwater, drain the juices then eat it with a folk.

4. Dinner open a can of steak and veg (army issue sort of stuff), cook it up then eat it.

Everyday, same meal (for fluids drink water) -get a little sick on the way and you will be the desired bag of bones within a couple of months.

Good luck.

P.S -dosn't even require exercise for those lazy people.
oh my god, please don't follow any advise this user gives. If it's meant to be sarcasm, then it really isn't funny...

Believe it or not, the less you eat, the worse it is. For 2 reasons: 1) you're more hungry, which means you're more likely to binge; and 2) If you more than usual one day, you'll be bloated and put on more weight than you took off.

I followed the CSIRO diet (great book, you should get it) and it suggests that you eat 5-6 meals every day. My claim to fame is that I lost 10 kilos in 5 months and I ate 5-6 meals every day.

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A

grk_styl said:
oh my god, please don't follow any advise this user gives. If it's meant to be sarcasm, then it really isn't funny...

Believe it or not, the less you eat, the worse it is. For 2 reasons: 1) you're more hungry, which means you're more likely to binge; and 2) If you more than usual one day, you'll be bloated and put on more weight than you took off.

I followed the CSIRO diet (great book, you should get it) and it suggests that you eat 5-6 meals every day. My claim to fame is that I lost 10 kilos in 5 months and I ate 5-6 meals every day.
No, it's an effective way to loose weight.

10 Kilo's in five months? -you can have your CSIRO diet. But with my diet, you loose 10-20 Kilos in two months.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A

Punctuation M said:
No, it's an effective way to loose weight.

10 Kilo's in five months? -you can have your CSIRO diet. But with my diet, you loose 10-20 Kilos in two months.
No, that meal plan you posted is bordering on disordered. It is overly restrictive and does not appear to fulfill daily calorific requirements, not to mention the obvious lack of nutrients.

If I were to start eating like that I would be put into a hospital. No doctor would encourage such a ridiculous diet. Where is the dairy? Your bones will become brittle! Where is the fruit and veg?! It's a terrible, terrible diet.

alby

cool duckie
HSC

Orange Juice said:
Wow albyyyyyyy, youre a health freak! I tend to eat heaps of what you stated above. Maybe thats why im kinda wide, and short. Recently tried the low fat/tone milk and its gross!
i'm not a health freak! my body just doesnt like said foods, and it's happy now that i'm not eating them. and i went off all of that since at least year 10/11..so a good 4 or 5 years now (more for some). and those 10kgs i lost before i've put back on in the last year or 2 :( so i'm starting to rethink my eating/excersising again
PrettyVacant said:
I hate full cream milk! :p I've been brought up on skim and no-fat milk. It tastes kinda like water compared to the full-fat variety, but it's healthier!
i dont think i've ever really been able to handle full cream milk...mum took us off it in primary school caus my brother was having reactions to it
i dont think i've had no-fat milk..but i cant really tell the difference between skim and low fat

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A

chelsea girl said:
No, that meal plan you posted is bordering on disordered. It is overly restrictive and does not appear to fulfill daily calorific requirements, not to mention the obvious lack of nutrients.

If I were to start eating like that I would be put into a hospital. No doctor would encourage such a ridiculous diet. Where is the dairy? Your bones will become brittle! Where is the fruit and veg?! It's a terrible, terrible diet.
Oi, she didn't ask for a Docters stand point of view, nor did she ask for a slow diet ok; she specifically asked for the most "easiest way".

chelsea girl said:
Where is the dairy?
Have skim milk on the Weetbix for dairy then.

chelsea girl said:
Where is the fruit and veg?!
Apple for breakfast and veg is in the canned steak and veg.

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A

Tulipa said:
Yes but if she ever went back to eating properly, she'd gain weight like there's no tomorrow.

So it's not the easiest way to lose weight and keep it off (which is what most women want to do).
Ok.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A

Punctuation M said:
Oi, she didn't ask for a Docters stand point of view, nor did she ask for a slow diet ok; she specifically asked for the most "easiest way".

Have skim milk on the Weetbix for dairy then.

Apple for breakfast and veg is in the canned steak and veg.
Well that diet would make anyone quite weak and ill, and they would most definitely either binge whilst on the diet or gain the weight back after picking up their regular eating habits.

Also, do you even know anything about the food pyramid? a bit of skim milk and an apple/canned veg is not sufficient dairy nor fruit/veg for a day's food consumption. Thank you, goodbye. :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

alby said:
i'm not a health freak! my body just doesnt like said foods, and it's happy now that i'm not eating them. and i went off all of that since at least year 10/11..so a good 4 or 5 years now (more for some). and those 10kgs i lost before i've put back on in the last year or 2 :( so i'm starting to rethink my eating/excersising again
i want to lose my gut and put on muscle? which should i be doing first?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

I keep telling myself to go for runs, but hot damn, its hot. Maybe i should tommorow. I got to get off my ass, because i havent been too active lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)