lost license (1 Viewer)

*Baby-K*

HSC
Hajime said:
I agrre with that last one... the insanity bit! But then again, I'd probably do it in the middle of court for the shock value... Then start attacking the jury. If you want you can do that. They'll maybe let you off the hook. But I have to take credit, so mention me, OK?
lol there is no jury in Local court

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah dude bad luck.
u can apply for the 1 point thing. 50/50 chance.

on a lighter note my mate lost 24 points in one night.
dont 45over on double D'd. 15 min later got done again, lost his licence all up for 18 months, then another 3 months.
an he just got done the other week. street racing.... 3 sets of lights in a row, with a undercover copper behind him. 2 yrs loss of licence. dumb fucker aye

*Baby-K*

HSC
Graney said:
The law said the vehicle must specifically not be a V8.

There's no way he'll win, his case is crap. I suppose he could get his licence back, but there's no chance he'll get a concession to drive that car.
Just an update. My boyfriend had his court case today and he WON he also got a permission to drive the car, so he now has his full licence with certain conditions but doesn't have to display green plates and he's only 18. The conditions are that he still only has 6 demerit points and can have 0 alcohol. On top of that the state is covering his legal fees for today which was $2500.
And all you people said he doesn't have a chance....:wave:

F2001

HSC
*Baby-K* said:
Hey my bf 'lost his licence' because he was driving his HSV V8 Senator on his green P's. I think he had about a month before the suspension notice came in but he went to court- because he needed the car for work. He called some advice lines, then called the number on the fine and tried to talk the woman on the phone into letting him off the hook because it was a work-related car but she wasn't interested even though he had a letter signed by his employer that he needed a car for work + he showed that the dealership sold him the car knowingly of the P-plater's licence restrictions- yep they still weren't interested. So he hired a lawyer whom he pays $350/hour (or something like that) he has had 2 hearings and his last one is this Thursday which his lawyer is pretty sure they're gonna win, he had to get people to write him references saying that his driving is well mannered etc etc. Also I think if you are caught driving inlicenced the penalties are pretty bad -http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalties/serioustrafficoffences/unlicdrivoffences.html
So, really they are not gonna listen unless you bring the case to court which will cost you alot!!!
Good luck
Darnie said:
well mate it took nearly 2 months for my notice to come in the mail, and it was almost three months before i started my suspension.

a kid i know got done drink driving (red p's he was .07). He went to court and claimed he needed a car for work, then he managed to get a bond, he had one point and yeah.

i lost my licence for doing 119 in a 90 zone, $238 fine and 3 months without a licence. the cop was actually really good about it, he didnt give me a lecture or anything. so yeah, fucking cockroaches.
I HATE undercover police. Got pulled over by a young top gun rookie cop. He was being a smart arse almost to me! I gave straight truthful answers and he got me for everything he could.

"high performance vehicle"
Rookie cop saw the T badge and nailed me, didn't even ask for proof of exemption or even to pop the hood lol.

I"ll pay the speeding and "crap P Plates falling off" fine (5pts).

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
tuff tuff ... rules are used to keep everyone safe ... if u want to do something wrong be prepared to pay for the consequences

ur not unlucky just stupid

anyone want to drag? :p lol

HSC
katie tully said:
My brother got done yesterday for 110 in 110 zone, red P's

Gunna fight it I think
yer if he fights, he would have no chances, like sure he stuck to the speed limit of the roads, bt he has his red Ps thus should know he can only go 90, thus hee was doing 40 over
so he has no chance i assure u

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
yer if he fights, he would have no chances, like sure he stuck to the speed limit of the roads, bt he has his red Ps thus should know he can only go 90, thus hee was doing 40 over
lol, 90+40 = 110?

thats some nobel-prize-worthy shit right there.

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
your mad dum

*Baby-K*

HSC
katie tully said:
IDK, coz he has to have a licence for work and lives in the middle of nowhere and is their only engineer, lawl
He can also try to argue that if he drove at 90/hour then he would be holding up the traffic- which they can fine you for as well I think

Scissors

HSC
katie tully said:
nah he isnt going to argue shit

he's going to say
'lol im a fkn idiot im sorry, plz take pity'
Yeah, that's the way to go. You get into court, agree with everything they say, and hope the magistrate received a blowjob the night before and goes easy on you.

Pace_T

HSC
*Baby-K* said:
He can also try to argue that if he drove at 90/hour then he would be holding up the traffic- which they can fine you for as well I think
you are a fucking moron. no police officer is stupid enough to book a RED p plater for holding up traffic when they are going 90 already.

some people are so fucking stupid these days.

*Baby-K*

HSC
Pace_T said:
you are a fucking moron. no police officer is stupid enough to book a RED p plater for holding up traffic when they are going 90 already.

some people are so fucking stupid these days.
And you are an asshole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)