• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
woooooooo it's on tonight. And I know what happens. I read the spoilers:< Ruined it for myself.

Cityboy

HSC
Tonights episode is pretty crap, the best one in the series is Hurley's episode

Keen

MD
HSC
Tonight's episode is no. 20 (of 24/25 episodes - I think the last episode is a 2 hr special).
I just finished watching the series today (crammed it into a couple of days).
I thought nearly all of them were just slow character developments up to the last episode. Nothing much happens ever, but it's still pretty interesting and good, but the last episodes probably the best and is where stuff actually happens but still not that much.

Keen

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
2nite looks so boring
who cares if boon dies

its just looks crap, nothing suspenseful or exciting

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i really don't like tonights... it's boring and yuk, too pathos-y.

and i think it's been mentioned before but there's a 3 hour finale. but they split it into 2 eps, one hour ep 24 and 2 hour ep 25.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yes...but I'm sure the writers will write him back in for the next series...wouldn't really surprise me.

What's with next week? No new episodes but a recap or something? Channel Seven trying to stretch out the only good rating show they've got.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
that ep was bs, who cares if boon dies, giv us some action :)

also, the asian guy didn't react at all wen his wife started speaking english

it was all emo and symobolic, it better be better next time

Cab31

HSC
As if that episode was crap. It was crap that Boone died. Seriously, why do guys only likeit when there is some serious action happening? Cant you appreciate that ep was meant to get us deeper into the characters and stuff. Like you are meant to understand boone and his sister's relationship more, why Jack is the way he is, and there was a side of Claire and the Asian guy that you hadnt really seen before.
Seriously JJ Abrams does that all the time. But i assure you if there isnt much action in this episode, thats only coz its being set up for a lot of action next episode :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The second season is going to start in the US before the first one finishes here. It's taking so long to finish. It's a good thing I decided to download the rest of the episodes.

crazy_viet

BoS Member
HSC
stretching out the season is gonna piss all us viewers off, but in the end we are going to watch it, smart move by those at channel 7 strapped for cash xD

hmm if they showed that 'lost: the journey' crap on another day or something, that'd be good for us. maybe it's trying to pull in year 12 hsc students with the word 'journey' whatever. best drama in a long time i reckon. =)

Cab31

HSC
crazy_viet said:
stretching out the season is gonna piss all us viewers off, but in the end we are going to watch it, smart move by those at channel 7 strapped for cash xD

hmm if they showed that 'lost: the journey' crap on another day or something, that'd be good for us. maybe it's trying to pull in year 12 hsc students with the word 'journey' whatever. best drama in a long time i reckon. =)
i know! I am so angry they are dragging it out but its not as if i am not gonna watch it. It reminds me of when channel nine were dragging out friends and sex in the city. God its annoying :mad:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i loved how the major twist of the episode was that jack actually did get married

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
crazy_viet said:

They are airing it NEXT WEEK because THATS WHERE IT'S MEANT TO GO!!!! Jeez dont go comparing it to nine who held off friends for months, seven have only taken off Lost for 2 weeks max.

What we saw last night was Do No harm. Now you lucky viewers will get "Lost: the journey" NEXT WEEK

Here's how it went in the US

Wed 6 Apr 05 Do No Harm
Wed 13 Apr 05 Repeats
Wed 20 Apr 05 Repeats
Wed 27 Apr 05 Lost: The Journey

They had to wait for 2 weeks - you get it next week, no wait at all! Stop Complaining!
</rant>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)