Lost (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
well there u go...another 2 weekz~ and a bit more..
or, alternatively, 3 weeks, if you want to go by the classical definition of a week

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok this is wat i heard about the show...

all the people on the island are ghosts and they have no way of gettin to heaven or hell until the finish wat they started...its quite weird n sorta hard to explain but thats sorta the gist of it...if it makes any sense to you :p

Bookie

Banned
HSC
So what, its good advertising. We get sucked in. We like it. Its not that bad a story. And the directors a clever bastard (ie Artz: "You know, there were 48 people that survived from the plane crash, not just you 10", or something like that). Good stuff. And it keeps people hanging on, thnking they'll figure out more. I like it. The Big Carlton ad even gets its airtime, whats theyre not to enjoy?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
tasha1188 said:

all the people on the island are ghosts and they have no way of gettin to heaven or hell until the finish wat they started...its quite weird n sorta hard to explain but thats sorta the gist of it...if it makes any sense to you :p
That's so shit. It better be something better than that.

P

pLuvia

man lost just goes around like a donut, around and around, it never gets anywhere, one minute they say we're gonna meet that thing, and the next some girl is gonna have a baby

P

pLuvia

tasha1188 said:

im sure~~!:p

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hate to ruin your theory on ghosts, but in an interview with the producers in the smh a while back, the island is NOT purgatory.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
its proli da same as...
'house on haunted hill'
da 'house' sent out invites...
so da 'island' put them all on a plane and crashed it there!

[trent]

HSC
has anyone been to www.oceanicflight815.com ??

its a kinda viral campaign for the new season...if you go to 'the hatch' and click the little white balls in a particular sequence, you get the backstory of the hatch as well as a look at a sequence from the first episode in which...

SPOILER...(highlight...)

Loche is at the top of the hatch watching Kate decend down the ladder. She is looking paniced, calling "Jack!" as she decends. Then the hatch seemingly responds to Kate's cries, suddenly emitting a bright white light

Though the final episode was crap, I'm not giving up on LOST just yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)