• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lost (2 Viewers)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Then the planes wings fall and you would expect a loud thump, but instead you get a massive explosion..whats with that? But yeah, that is all that seemed strange, but i'm addicted so im not making fun of it or anything..
Well i think the planes wings caused the fule from the wing to burn due to sparks from the friction. But hey if you wanted everything to be real thats what reality tv shows are for.

waterfowl

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Then the planes wings fall and you would expect a loud thump, but instead you get a massive explosion..whats with that? But yeah, that is all that seemed strange, but i'm addicted so im not making fun of it or anything..
That's big budget TV/Movies for you! They always try and blow everything up, adds effect or something.
I love it on comedies/parodies when they mock this by blowing completely non-flammable things up :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
and the dude who was eating orange, and then sitting in the rain. i think he also knows something.
Yeah, that scene was a bit freaky. Man, I have got to pay more attention to the small details if they are important in this show:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
waterfowl said:
I think you mean you missed all three.
yeah i just realised that i didnt even know it was a third time
damn it oh well i will catch up eventually

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
What's the deal with that dog that appears in the bushes when they're on their way of finding the cockpit?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
nicko88 said:
What's the deal with that dog that appears in the bushes when they're on their way of finding the cockpit?
yeah i didnt get that either :confused:

persephone

HSC
i thought this was so brilliant and i really want to know what happened to them...i'm so tempted to look it up but that would just ruin it....

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Krangelus said:
after searching the internet for many hours ive found this out!

the dogs name is vincent
i hope you were kidding when you said it took hours for you to find that out

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i read, i think in the paper, that Lost might start getting filmed in Australia as something to do with money and Hawaii loosing moeny or not having enough funds etc etc etc.
but yeah.

firehose

HSC
Yea they wanted to move production since it was too expensive.... despite Lost's huge ratings in US it apparently still costs $US 2.8mil per episode and they're making losses on the show... but apparently they're not gonna move.

if they did it'd be unko coz we could tell the locational difference

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
persephone said:
i thought this was so brilliant and i really want to know what happened to them...i'm so tempted to look it up but that would just ruin it....
lol dont ruin it plz :p

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
they were also thinking of doing the entire show behind greenscreen and creating a 3d version of the island. But i dont think it could be pulled off. They'll prob just stay in hawaii.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
firehose said:
Yea they wanted to move production since it was too expensive.... despite Lost's huge ratings in US it apparently still costs $US 2.8mil per episode and they're making losses on the show... but apparently they're not gonna move.
I find it hard to believe that they would continue to film the show if each episode was making a loss:).

firehose said:
if they did it'd be unko coz we could tell the locational difference
Haha, that would be funny:D!

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
I find it hard to believe that they would continue to film the show if each episode was making a loss:).
they would keep making the show because the network has made a commitment to it, but if it is losing money they would definately have to do something about it. This is not the case however, because it has been picked up for a second season, so i dont think it is losing money at all.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Companies pay the television station to have their advertisements shown but if they are not paying enough then the show will obviously be making a loss. I doubt the show would be making a loss on every episode:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)