Lost (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
its not a random polar bear. If you look closely,when the little kid (walt) is reading his comic book there is a polar bear in there, and then a polar bear attacks them! very strange...!

firehose

HSC
Yeah the show is so full of mysteries if ur like me u prob wouldn't catch them all right on the 1st time watching it.
the official website of the show (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html) has good overviews on each episode, just don't go past the episode u've watched coz u'll get spoiled.

waterfowl

HSC
Krangelus said:
its not a random polar bear. If you look closely,when the little kid (walt) is reading his comic book there is a polar bear in there, and then a polar bear attacks them! very strange...!
Yeh that was pretty obvious.
I love the questions this show raises, keeps you guessing.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
waterfowl said:
Yeh that was pretty obvious.
I love the questions this show raises, keeps you guessing.
it snot taht obvious. man you guys are very sharp.
This will come back later.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
i dont think the girl who studied at paris translated the recurring message correctly...

routemarker

HSC
Hotdog said:
i dont think the girl who studied at paris translated the recurring message correctly...
na she did, trust me. "someone help me im on the island alone. Please someone come. It killed them, it killed them all"

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Well I hope the show just gets better from here on ~~
I've been reading random tv bullinton boards and know more what what i should cause, wasnt my fault (wasnt spoiler wanrings , I didnt relaise Amercia was like 14 epsiodes ahead of us) dont know that much but it sure sounds like it gets more intruging

BTW there was a show in the 70's with a similiar concept~~ does anyone know how they killed that show off? or did it just end pre-maturely?

slip

HSC
Krangelus said:

there was also a polar bear in the background close to the end of the first episode.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
there needs to be a thread for people who wanna discuss the episodes that have aired in the us. like i might wanna say about episode 15:
how fucking cool was it when jack was beating the shit out of ethan, but then i was all like 'nooooo! dont do it charlie! you need him alive! he holds all the secrets!' but of course the writers couldn't let them take him alive, otherwise the show would be over coz we know everything

routemarker

HSC
crazyhomo said:
there needs to be a thread for people who wanna discuss the episodes that have aired in the us. like i might wanna say about episode 15
ther was nothing stopping you from creating a separate thread.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
there needs to be a thread for people who wanna discuss the episodes that have aired in the us. like i might wanna say about episode 15:
how fucking cool was it when jack was beating the shit out of ethan, but then i was all like 'nooooo! dont do it charlie! you need him alive! he holds all the secrets!' but of course the writers couldn't let them take him alive, otherwise the show would be over coz we know everything
indeed, but...

something seemed a bit off with ethan. I mean really, he kicked jacks ass last time, and it felt a little bit too easy... this is a dude who could pick charlie up with one hand and pin him against a tree, but jack manages to beat the fuck out of him? somethings not right

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
im thinking the powers above ethan were giving him a beating, he had scratches on his face and looked quite out of it. plus jack had backup so it gave him a chance to go all out no holes barred.

and noone bothered bringing rope to tie him up, and if they kept him alive, do you think he would have said anything or helped them out? We would've gone down the sayid torture path again, and plus he wouldve just escaped and killed more. Killing him was the right thing to do. I was hoping it was the korean with his mad-hitman-skillz who started shooting

Last edited:

firehose

HSC
felix_js said:
im thinking the powers above ethan were giving him a beating, he had scratches on his face and looked quite out of it. plus jack had backup so it gave him a chance to go all out no holes barred.

and noone bothered bringing rope to tie him up, and if they kept him alive, do you think he would have said anything or helped them out? We would've gone down the sayid torture path again, and plus he wouldve just escaped and killed more. Killing him was the right thing to do. I was hoping it was the korean with his mad-hitman-skillz who started shooting
Yea completely true Charlie had a point in explaining his action. Right action but wrong motive though. He is a bit too overobsessive over Claire... i guess those series of flashbacks explained his behaviour.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i was actually surprised claire was talking to him after what happened. when he killed ethan she gave him this horrified look, and i was sure she thought he was a terrible person to be able to kill a man

and in other new i can't wait for the next three episodes: sawyer, jin and hurley (in that order). sawyer was actually pretty interesting, coz he is a genuine bad guy, not just a cynical meanie with a heart of gold, while jin and hurley are characters i've been wondering about for awhile. especially hurley (and this episode is written by david 'i wrote the first locke episode' fury. should be fucking awesome

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
in a recent interview J.J. Abrams said that he was interested in bringing back the pilot from the first episode, and doing flashbacks of him. I reckon that would be heaps interesting to see how everything happened from the pilots point of view.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Krangelus said:
in a recent interview J.J. Abrams said that he was interested in bringing back the pilot from the first episode, and doing flashbacks of him. I reckon that would be heaps interesting to see how everything happened from the pilots point of view.
I think it would be boring:p. Who wants to see a plane crash through the eyes of a pilot? We have seen it all before. What I would like to know is if it is possible for a plane to just snap in half like this one did:).

Pointy Ears

HSC
Hey, where can i download 'lost'?
I missed the 1st episode and most of the 2nd, however, its ending was enough to intrigue me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)