Lost (1 Viewer)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
graphix said:
then it is 5 weeks of re-runs before episode 19 :(
I'm going to die! :(
I thought the schedule was just behind, I didn't realise they were going to do rerunorama. :eek: I suppose that is the advantage Alias has of starting late, few reruns.

I missed seeing Hurley. I'll have to check it again.

I really liked the episode. Glad they addressed some of the things like Sun's English skills and I liked the insight into Jin's character.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
jlh said:
can someone tell me about the doctor guys father coming back to life or soemthign?!?!

i have the series but haven't watch it.. i'm alittle entrigued by it..

the story lines seem alittle far fetched especially with the paralyzed guy being able to walk again!!!
Try watching the flashbacks. They are the bread and butter of the plot. What i can gather Jacks father could be alive or its the island trying to get jack to get some closure. the island is a force, i think its ultimately the monster and is a living thing. Locke being able to walk again isnt far fetched when you consider the islands mystery.

Like i said before if you want hard reality watch reality shows or documentaries not gripping mystery dramas.

graphix

HSC
midnight said:
I'm going to die! :(
I thought the schedule was just behind, I didn't realise they were going to do rerunorama. :eek: I suppose that is the advantage Alias has of starting late, few reruns.
That site that I posted last week to you is back up now, have a look if you wish. They have the calendar for future episode screening dates on the front page along with heaps of other cool stuff related to Lost http://www.lost-tv.com/

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Thanks, I'll have to save it. :D
I usually just check this site as a calendar because I keep up with so many shows. :eek:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah thats what i first thought, that the island is alive...
but meh........

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
ok just watched ep17...

i hate walt... hated him from the start... i wonder what freaky powers he has?!

firehose

HSC
Yep I've seen ep17 as well, I liked it very much although somehow I found Sawyer's story more interesting... yea Walt is a very intriguing character with how he does stuff, I actually felt sorry for Jin when Locke exposed Walt privately. Locke and Walt are like character-like buddies.
Does anyone notice that more and more of the show is spent on flashbacks than before?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
well whatevee they are doing theyre doing it for a reason. and Jins backstory is one of the most anticipated. Next its going to be a great one about HUrley.

firehose

HSC
Yea can't wait for that one :) the scene with the little Korean girl seeing Hurley on TV was a classic.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I hope Boone tries to fight Sayid (even though Locke said that they needed him on their side) and gets the shit beaten out of him. That would be funny.

fatmuscle

HSC
omg

ep 17 is just so screwed

I've always thought the kid was screwed in the head, and i was right. the kid should die!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah, that's kinda annoying that they are completely ignoring the hatch thing. I guess we'll find out what it is in the next Locke or Boone episode.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Is Boone gay or not? When SexyBitch (his sister?) said "so, is Locke your new boyfriend?" he didn't respond. I'm guessing he isn't, but you never know...
well, considering he fucked his sister, i'm guessing not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)