Lost (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

The creators of the show would never bring everything together and tie it all up with a neat little bow. I'd be much more surprised if they did. It's really not like them at all. I don't think we'll ever know why Desmond can survive being exposed to electromagnetic catastrophes or what the numbers mean.
and i find this to be a big problem.

id say that for the biggest lost fanatics, the best part of the show was trying to figure out how everything fit together. in the last few seasons there have been some really crazy theories on websites that tried to explain everything in the show.

failing to give viewers the answers to a large number of mysteries that have been created throughout the course of the show feels like a big mistake. as jimmy kimmel once said

"i dont want a new puzzle. i want to finish the current puzzle and hang it on the wall"

shaon0

HSC

I hope they answer some of the q's regarding Lost, can't believe there's only an episode left :( I might cry after the last episode lol. But srsly, can't believe it's ending.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

That was the best ever.

I fuckin' LOVE Hollywood endings to shows I like. They all died, but they're all alright anyway! So it never really mattered! :D Shannan(sp?) + Kate are pretty awesome too.

mamoz

HSC

I'm happy.
I think it was the perfect ending.
did it finally answer questions.

so wat happened to them at the end.. escape the island? perfect condition? lol

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Didn't answer anything at all, really... sorta.

I recommend you watch it for yourself, it'd be hard to explain it through text, let alone speech.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC

did it finally answer questions.

so wat happened to them at the end.. escape the island? perfect condition? lol
There was stuff left unanswered, which I actually kind of like.
As for the whole "escaping the island" thing, well it depends on how you would like to view the whole thing. There was a lot more to it than just escaping the island. There was this whole alternate life thing happening at the same time but everything led to all the characters being together for a reason.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

I just understood the quote in your signature, Cinnamonster.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
hmm, i think i will watch lost now just so i can be unsatisfied with the finale

Hikari Clover

HSC
i love this ending, i am satisfied with it :)

when kate met jack after the concert, she said "i missed you so much", and when hugo talking to linus outside the church, "you are good no 2”"you are great no 1", so i assume that this scene is long long time after they escaped the island, of course, jack didnt make it, he died in the bamboo forest, and hugo stayed with ben, so the no1 and no2 things make perfect sense to me. the church is something like, a place they reunited after they ALL died, thats why kate misses jack so much since it's been a long time. and linus didnt enter because he was waiting for alex, kinda sad :'(

however, there are million of explanations for it , pick one you like :)

Last edited:

kooltrainer

HSC

i dunno but whatever happened to walt and hes dad and dog? and the couple living on the island..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)