Lost (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
fatmuscle said:
why is Boone's actor still displayed when he's dead?
because he was to stay around til the finale. he was gone for two episodes, which many not dead characters have done before. with such a large main cast, there are only a handful that have appeared in every episode

7th Sign

HSC
hmmm lost is alright ...... they need to release more eps each week....stuff wating till thursday each week....stuff gronks who download it off torrents u knts get it like a day late + u get traced ..... :D

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
7th Sign said:
hmmm lost is alright ...... they need to release more eps each week....stuff wating till thursday each week....stuff gronks who download it off torrents u knts get it like a day late + u get traced ..... :D
where do you get them from?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
7th Sign said:
um dude US wednesday is Thursday AUS time. We get it on the day too. Long live torrents!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Anyone find a torrent for the final? I've been searching but I can't see any, or even any comment on any torrents. It was definitely on last night in the US, and torrents are usually up by thursday mid-afternoon. What's going on?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Anyone find a torrent for the final? I've been searching but I can't see any, or even any comment on any torrents. It was definitely on last night in the US, and torrents are usually up by thursday mid-afternoon. What's going on?
livetorrents

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
so what did you guys think. in my opinion it was good, especially arzt blowing up but with the new developments, we have to wait. does anyone know when the next season starts.. a few months or next year?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
probably towards november...
awesome ep.. so predictable with the boat and the baby
those fucking numbers though

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
loved it. more questions and no answers. i'm sure this will piss of many, but it worked so well for me

i loved when arzt blew up. real shock, did not expect it at all

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Uhg, saw episode 23 a couple of days ago. Nothing special. Black guy, his son, korean guy and sawyer leave on the raft. It's a pretty cool raft. French woman and the rest find some weird stuff.

Not realy enjoying lost actually. It's always trying to be mysterious and never answering any questions........

Script is getting kinda lame. I don't like that fat science teacher guy...

7th Sign

HSC
ne one seen the new 24/25 combo episode its been out since like thursday the lol version.....ive had it in my que but im farkn shaped :(

is it good??????

thx

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
7th Sign said:
ne one seen the new 24/25 combo episode its been out since like thursday the lol version.....ive had it in my que but im farkn shaped :(

is it good??????

thx
/points to the rest of the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)