Lost (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i liked the last episode. it revealed just enough to keep us hanging, especially that ladder going down the shaft. Also those black smoke things which were dragging lock, i looked at the other episodes and they are everywhere! well mainly in the first episode, it hink thats what dragged the plane down.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah I saw that, I don't think it's true though. Why would they make the monster a giant half-robotic ant-eater?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeh i think they included it there just to generate hype. this does look freaky tho, i dun have the pilot eps so i cant confirm but others has seen it tho apparently:

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I hope that's real and intentional, because having the Monster cause the explosion makes a hell of a lot more sense than an engine just randomly erupting in a massive explosion because something was sucked into it (well, the fact that it was still on is pretty stupid too). So yeah, if it was all the island's weirdness that caused that, I'll be happy.

T

timbk2

Constip8edSkunk said:
yeh i think they included it there just to generate hype. this does look freaky tho, i dun have the pilot eps so i cant confirm but others has seen it tho apparently:
yea i got the pilot on pc... its real..

quite interesting.... been looking through the other episodes to see if i could find similar things. no luck yet.

fatmuscle

HSC
you realise before that clip, Locke yells to someone to get away from the engine, but some poor fella gets sucked up, and the engine explodes.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah but it shouldn't have blown up like that. Have you seen that clip on the internet/on tv of a guy getting sucked into a jet engine? No massive explosion there.
Some people have also said that maybe the monster pushed the guy in, because Charlie walked passed it without getting sucked in, and he was moving pretty damn slow.

fatmuscle

HSC
Die Hard 2. The guy gets sucked in and doesn't blow up either. But whatever was behind the engine got painted red!

the drugs were weighing charlie down :p

yeah i thought of that, and it didn't make sense.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
ROFLCOPTER. I saw 24-25 last week, how funny is it when that science teacher blows up ROFL! Then you have like little pieces his blown up flesh on the other characters ahhahahahahahahah! And then the end LOL. The pirates want to anal that nigger kid!!

Gold.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
it was ep18 on thursday, that means there will be 4 more weeks of regular eps (assuming no breaks in between) and then we hit the 3 hour finale, which dpending on chanel 7, can be spread over 2 weeks(as it was in US...first ep 23, then 24 + 25 together)or more likely over 3 weeks....

[trent]

HSC
has anyone been to www.oceanicflight815.com ?? It's a follow on from www.oceanic-air.com (also a good site...click on the evil numbers on the seat rows in the seating chart to unlock stuff)...anyway, oceanicflight815 is a kinda viral campaign for the new season...if you go to 'the hatch' and click the little white balls in a particular sequence, you get the backstory of the hatch as well as a look at a sequence from the first episode in which...

Loche is at the top of the hatch watching Kate decend down the ladder. She is looking paniced, calling "Jack!" as she decends. Then the hatch seemingly responds to Kate's cries, suddenly emitting a bright white light

Though i thought the final episode was crap, I'm not giving up on LOST just yet...

SazzaPhoenix

Oooooohhhhhh!!! It isn't fair that I have to wait until next year!!! What do you guys think that the 'others' took Walt for? I'm not so stupid that I don't realise that it has to be something to do with his psycic powers - but what do they need him for!?!? I'm SO intrigued!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
so the people on the boat that took walt are the others???...omg my brother so lied to me...im so annoyed now

[trent]

HSC
it's not just Walt they're after...any kids...they took the crazy french girl's daughter, and tried to take the aussie girl's baby too...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
To see season 2 trailer goto oceanic-air.com click on find near travellers then a page loads then click on Hurley's numbers in order.

johnny_87

HSC
Trent - The Others didn't try to take Rousseau's baby. Remember when Rousseau told everyone the Others were coming? Claire was left with Rousseau and she asked to hold Aaron (Claire's baby). Then Claire saw the scratches on Rousseau's arm, scratches she had given her when Rousseau tried to steal her baby at night. She did it because she lost her own son (forget his name) years ago and wanted to trade 'the boy' for her son. The thing is, the Others actually wanted Walt, not Aaron. So there is a good reason for them wanting Walt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)