Lost (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

Massive bump. This show is so good at the moment!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC

its annoying...just get to the point, finish it up already god..they drag it ON and ON and ON. i stopped watching after what's her name..kate and sawyer escape and jack goes off with tumor guy on the boat and all that stuff. what happens after that?

Stib

HSC

Seriously, this show is so random, i'm up to date with the US, and its just getting more and more confusing - without getting answers to anything previously brought up. They should of cut this show after season 1, before it became so random and crap.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

Ok why didn't they just kill the one eyed guy? I don't get it

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

who's in the coffin? my vote is sawyer

iamsickofyear12

HSC

I have a feeling that they are really going to start losing viewers even worse than they have been. It's just as random as it has ever been and I can't see the storyline going anywhere good.

haru

HSC

crazyhomo said:
who's in the coffin? my vote is sawyer
prolly Locke or Ben

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
I have a feeling that they are really going to start losing viewers even worse than they have been. It's just as random as it has ever been and I can't see the storyline going anywhere good.
really? you are the only person i know of who didn't love this finale

Matthew89

HSC

crazyhomo said:
asif locke or ben would have ever left the island alive
I wouldve said the same thing about Kate and Jack....

Is it just me, or did Kate look hotter in the flash forward?

And whos in the casket? I think Ben, because Kate didn't seem to care about the funeral. Jack has a much different relationship with Ben, and i think in the next few seasons, they will maybe even become friends.

in the final ep u may have noticed jack is plotting on maps, and doing calculations,
it looks like he is trying to find the island himself.

Now if they were rescued, they would know where the island was....hence something else is going on.

WEE NEEED TO GO BACK!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC

crazyhomo said:
really? you are the only person i know of who didn't love this finale
The finale wasn't bad... but they clearly now have to go in reverse because they obviously can't be rescued by the people on the other end of that phone...and I don't think going backwards is going to turn out all that well in terms of answering questions and viewer numbers.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

Matthew89 said:
I wouldve said the same thing about Kate and Jack....

Is it just me, or did Kate look hotter in the flash forward?

And whos in the casket? I think Ben, because Kate didn't seem to care about the funeral. Jack has a much different relationship with Ben, and i think in the next few seasons, they will maybe even become friends.
umm...why would kate or jack not want to leave the island? it's all they've tried to do since they arrived. locke and ben are both completely dedicated to the island, and would have died before being forced to leave

and yeah she did. it's called makeup

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
The finale wasn't bad... but they clearly now have to go in reverse because they obviously can't be rescued by the people on the other end of that phone...and I don't think going backwards is going to turn out all that well in terms of answering questions and viewer numbers.
what do you mean by go in reverse? you mean that the story has to pick up from the island? or that it will go backwards from the flashforward?

Matthew89

HSC

crazyhomo said:
umm...why would kate or jack not want to leave the island? it's all they've tried to do since they arrived. locke and ben are both completely dedicated to the island, and would have died before being forced to leave
Frankly, i didn't think anyone was going to get off the island alive. I think Locke will never want to leave, but Ben will eventually want to leave.

crazyhomo said:
yeah she did. it's called makeup
But even when it showed Kate getting married, she didn't look as hot as future Kate.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

Matthew89 said:
Frankly, i didn't think anyone was going to get off the island alive. I think Locke will never want to leave, but Ben will eventually want to leave.

But even when it showed Kate getting married, she didn't look as hot as future Kate.
i don't think he will, but i guess we'll see

maybe future kate got some plastic surgery done? :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC

crazyhomo said:
what do you mean by go in reverse? you mean that the story has to pick up from the island? or that it will go backwards from the flashforward?
I mean they have spent all this time trying to get off the island... and basically all that has to happen now is for the guys to fly from their ship and pick them up. Obviously that is not going to happen, so they have to go the other way, getting further away from rescue rather than moving towards it, more questions and less answers.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC

Lost is going to end 2009-10 with 6 seasons and i hope they dont do what the producers for [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Sopranos did for their last episode[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)