Lost (1 Viewer)

Foxodi

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

It might take even longer now, because the writers have gone on strike or something, so the 4th season will most likely be released with just 8 or so episodes, with the rest of the season being released later.

Morbo

HSC

The new season of Lost (Season 4) will air on (America's) ABC on the 31st of January. As yet, there has not been an official air date set by the (Australian) 7 Network. Due to the Writer's Strike, ABC are likely to air the first eight episodes that have been produced thus far despite the season being 16 episodes. However, there have also been rumours that they may only show the first six episodes because the seventh and eighth episodes start a "new story arc" but this is unconfirmed. Lindelof and Cuse have also stated in interviews that leaving the island is not necessarily the end of the series and that flashforwards will soon become an integral part of the show. Also, check out the 2-3 minute mobisodes during the hiatus, titled "Lost: Missing Pieces", available on the ABC site.

tanna

HSC

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)
I sure hope channel 7 'fast tracks' the series - I'm getting tired of watching it online or downloading the eps!!

Morbo

HSC

Anybody else catch the Lost Season 4 promo on channel 7 during The Amazing Race last night? It was fairly bad quality and claimed Lost will return February 2008 but you never know with these networks. I found the extended trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ou7cWOTXJs. WARNING: May contain spoilers.
SPOILER:
1:03 - Christian Shepard in Jacob's cabin?
1:09 - Naomi grabbing Kate from behind?

February 2008 cannot come quick enough...

Morbo

HSC

The Beginning Of The End: 9:30, Feb 7 on 7

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Morbo said:
The Beginning Of The End: 9:30, Feb 7 on 7
I'll be looking forward to that :)

SanFrancisco

HSC

Can we watch the upcoming Lost episode on Thurs in any other venues @ Sydney CBD. Dont have the channel 7.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC

First episode is sick.

Can't talk about it here because it seems the TV watchers have taken over the thread :p

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Logain said:
First episode is sick.

Can't talk about it here because it seems the TV watchers have taken over the thread :p
I personally didnt like the 1st episode :(

I was disappointed to see that Hurley would end up in the mental hospital again once they leave the island. I also didnt like how he kept saying we should've stayed on the island, and all that crap.

Overall, it wasnt such a good episode, it wasnt as exciting, i hope that the 2nd episode would be better.

*rUsTy*

HSC

SanFrancisco said:
Can we watch the upcoming Lost episode on Thurs in any other venues @ Sydney CBD. Dont have the channel 7.
Who doesn't have channel 7?! Whoo, it's on tonight!

iamsickofyear12

HSC

Logain said:
First episode is sick.

Talk about it anyway. People watching it here have their own thread. They can always go back to that if they don't want it spoiled.

Gosford

HSC

oceanic 6....hmmm, how fascinating and confusing.
I wonder if people like Ben, Desmond, the babies (of claire and the asians), Russo and Kate (who isnt in jail in the future...whcih she would have to be after her crimes)(ie. maybe new secret identity) count? They probably wouldnt. SO maybe its Oceanic 6 + one or two other people as well...I dunno
Any1 else reckon that season 6 might just be tryin to get back on the island...coz hurley wants to go bak and so does Jack (albeit it not straight away...at least not until he grows a beard).
I dunno

*rUsTy*

HSC

I really liked that episode. I thought it was a little odd that they seem to be replacing the flash backs with flash forwards yet flash forwards that are going backwards each episode... if you get what I mean.

I was pissed that we didn't even get to find out why that guy was there because he came at the very end of the episode... I can wait though... Can't wait for next week now.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC

Oh my dear lord, Episode 2 was fucking fantastic. Best episode of Lost in like 20 episodes. Loved the flashbacks to the freighties lives -- the polar bear in tunisia, the ghost whisperer, the drunken pilot. Lot of promise for this season. And they want Ben?!

And the damned creators teased us too -- "What is the monster? The smoke monster?!"

I was like :O but they teased me yet again.

Still. Very sick ep.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC

LOST and Prison Break are for fucking dickheads like th guy above me

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC

die plz, and don't waste a thread on a good show with your pointless trolling.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Logain said:
Oh my dear lord, Episode 2 was fucking fantastic. Best episode of Lost in like 20 episodes. Loved the flashbacks to the freighties lives -- the polar bear in tunisia, the ghost whisperer, the drunken pilot. Lot of promise for this season. And they want Ben?!

And the damned creators teased us too -- "What is the monster? The smoke monster?!"

I was like :O but they teased me yet again.

Still. Very sick ep.
Cool, i hope so, im so downloading it now :uhhuh:

A High Way Man said:
LOST and Prison Break are for fucking dickheads
awww :(

*rUsTy*

HSC

A High Way Man said:
LOST and Prison Break are for fucking dickheads like th guy above me
Dude, in case you can't read, this is the place to discuss future episodes of LOST. Not a place to verbally bash the show or any others for that matter. If you don't like the show, don't post in here man.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

2nd episode was alright, way better then the 1st one imo, i really liked the Polar bear in tunsia bit, it was pretty cool and "mysterious"... which is what i like about the show ^_^

Ppen

HSC

2nd ep was tonnes better than the first ( all they did was walk around and the flashforwards didn't give much away). The second one was amazing... :uhhuh: especially the polar bear discovery(charlotte looked like as if she was expecting it, when she saw the dharma logo) and the "thats not seth norris" part.

Next episode is the economist which will reveal another one of the oceanic 6 (which means flashforwards!). Based on the trailers it looks quite promising.

It's good 7 is fastracking it, but i still can't wait. (which is why i'll be on youtube all night waiting for some american to post it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)