• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

LOTR movie marathon (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
no but how long would it be!!! eek!! i couldn't sit still for that long!

s2ophie

HSC
at least 3 hours each. and in case Dazed is not being sarcastic, Lord of the Rings..

HSC
i have. it starts at 9pm at greater unions on sunday 28th december. however it's showing all three movies so the whole thing will probably finish at 6am the next morning. each movie goes for 3 hours right?

Last edited:

AtomHeartMother

ya i sat for the 1st two when the 2nd one came out @ bout 12 and it finished at 5 or so in the morning...deary me you should never do it coz i watched the 1st one in its entirety and was too sleepy for the 2nd one which was why i ws there!

PrettyNoose

HSC
im trying to win tickets to return of the king for the 18th off triple m...there's 85 of them i better get atleast 6.

Huy

HSC
N/A
If it goes for 10-12 hours, I'm still going. I sit at the computer for more than that, so this shouldn't be a problem (although I don't really have that much interest in LOTR). :)

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
10hrs in a cinema... i wouldnt mind during the day, but if its at night i would probably sleep through the first 2 and watch the 3rd...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tonberry_kun
10hrs in a cinema... i wouldnt mind during the day, but if its at night i would probably sleep through the first 2 and watch the 3rd...
Get a few hours of sleep during the day, you'll stay up all night. :)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I'd think about going to one, as long as they had heaps of breaks.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
oh god no.. ! i cant stand the harry potter movies, they just wreck the books. and you cant read the books now without picturing those stupid actor kids as the characters.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
whats LOTR?
LoTR = lord of the rings :p

i wouldn't be able to sit through over 9 hours O___o;; my eyes already go retarded after watching ONE movie, lol

they have the marathon in the US i think... and singapore... i guess they'll probably have it here?

oh, and i'm a harry potter fan but yeah i wouldn't be able to sit through three movies in a row either :p

Rahul

Dead Member
the lotr marathon would be good....just make sure you sleep during the day and have some caffeine....c'mon like we havent done all-nighters :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but 9 hrs of movies?? all nighters don't consists of watching movies, which consists of sitting, which means it's easy to fall asleep

Rahul

Dead Member
not if you are highed up on coke/v/coffee/etc.

plus, they movies arent going to be very boring...unless you are a nut and have watched the first two a *few* times already. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)