Love Hurts (1 Viewer)

HSC
Firstly, this will be a long post, and possibly confusing - as I am confused myself too. Ill set the scene first... names are changed :)

Me: Almost 20, second Yr of Uni. 'Senior' employee at a nighclub
Ex1: Sam Yr11-Second Yr Uni
Ex2: Renee Yr9-Yr11 - currently has a bf
WorkMate: Teagan
FuckMate: Nicole

Okay...

About two months ago I broke up with Sam, after an intense arguement (I was told that she had cheated with Mark). She denied the allegations, but thought we needed a break regardless.

We had a short break, but then we began sleeping together again, and spending time together in a bf/gf fashion. She was becoming very close, and emotional, and definately gave the aura that she wanted to get back together. Then, we both fucked up.

I was out one night, drunk, and was told (again) that she had hooked up with Mark (on a different occassion to the one first alleged). I apporached her, and she admitted that she had (whilst we were on the break), but that it was a massive mistake, a 2second kiss at most, and something she regretted. Then came my turn, of admitting to kissing two girls she is extremely jealous of (girls i was accused of cheating with in the past), and doing more with another girl. Being the drunken angry fucktard that I was, I continud on saying that they were better than her :sigh:

Over the next week, I tried to correct what had been done/said. Then came the news that from a close friend of Marks, that he has been sleeping with Sam. I approach Sam, she denies. I tell her that after 2.5years all I expect is honesty... still she doesnt budge. A few days later, she appears to have made it public that they are together...

Mark is absolutely worthless at life. He is fat. He is ugly. He is an uneducated fool. He has a shithouse job. But, he is nice... something she feels she lacked from me towards the end of the relationship... So I guess that I am the opposite to him

------
I had a verbal fight with THEM at a nightclub, I abused the fuck out of them. Im glad I did it, and don't regret it. Mark WAS a 'semi-friend' prior to this.
------

I had been in contact with Renee the week before, where I learnt from a friend that the week before she said that she 'wanted to show me that she can fuck now' (we were young and inexperienced before). She is NOT a slut, at all - so don't think that saying that makes her a slut.

So... on the night that I had the fight with Sam I was hanging with Renee. We got very close on the dancefloor (I was sober all night, had just finished work). We both wanted each other very badly... but didn't because she has a boyfriend. I took her back to my place from 3am to 7am, where we cuddled closely and intimately, but did not 'cheat'.

I've been thinking about her like mad, and she has been thinknig aobut me like mad too... but... she has a boyfriend

--------

Teagan is a work friend who i spend a heck of a lot of time talking to. 1hr+ on the phone, a couple of times a week... etc

Lately, she has been telling me how she wants a 'boy'. She has made a few suggestive comments to me, but it appears that she wants ME to make the move on her. I enjoy her company, and she is a great chick - but I cannot see her being a long-term girlfriend.

-------

Nicole: met her 2thursdays ago. Fucked her that night.
Definately not gf material.. and not overly attractive (but not bad).
Have been sleeping with her whenever I want since... but she seems to want to spend more time with me than I am willing to... In all honesty I dont want to be associated with her :p

Im confused. I want to be single, because I am enjoying 'pulling' chicks for one of the first times in my life. But, I am one of those guys that 'needs someone'...

>_<

Advice? Comments? Suggestions?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
mate, you're getting (potential) friends with benefits - i dun see what's wrong?

santaslayer

HSC
Dump all the said girls right now and start from the beginning?
This time don't let your 'real' girlfriend find out about your other lady friends.
Do not introduce your 'real' girlfriend to any other lady friends you know.

Pics please. :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
forget about sam and renee.

let nicole know exactly where she stands with you, and if she still wants to continue being fuck buddies (whilst having feelings for you), then unfortunately, that's her problem.

tell teagan about the great sex you had with nicole (even if it wasn't), so she knows that you don't like her.

w00t!

HSC
markmooks said:
It's over with Sam. Date Renee, have her ditch her bf since she's wanting to come back.
Don't fuck Nicole any more you idiot, you can't handle it. That is, you're not telling her
the truth and she isn't in it for giggles.
I am telling Nicole the truth. I told her I want no committment, she understands.
Nicole loves sex, she is a whore. What I can't handle, is when 'her time' interfers with me trying to get other girls, that I actually admire. The problem is she wants sex daily, I want it (with her) less often (read: when drunk).

Yeah I agree that it is over with Sam, as I would not get back with her now... but I still want her to admit that she has fucked up, and that she wants me >_<

Renee? ditching her boyfriend would make me the bad guy... I dont want to cause troubles :( bbbbbuuuutttttt the guy is a fuckwit, and i despise him :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Sam: She's moving on. 3-4 years together is a very long time. When it comes to breaking up, the two of you might start having second thoughts - not because you don't want to break up, but because you might think such a long relationship would be "wasted" if it ends now. There are also tons of memories from your relationship which could pull the two of you together. But you (and her, too) must realise that memories are from the past. If the present can't hold the two of you together, the past can do very little to help.

You may be underestimating the attractiveness of Mark. Somebody who has a good heart and refuses Sam nothing she wants - even when he is broke and physically unattractive - is more appealing than a successful, gorgeous guy who doesn't know how to make his woman happy. ;) I don't want to judge you, but from what I can tell of your personality after reading your story, I think she would be much happier with Mark.

Stop bothering Sam and Mark from now on. Leave them alone, because you are moving on, and so is she. There is no need for you to constantly appear, reminding her of past years and making it harder for both of you to move away from your ended relationship and towards happiness with someone else.

Renee: If she really wanted you, or thought that you were "more right" for her than her current boyfriend, she would have left him already. She is refusing to cheat on her boyfriend, because her feelings for him are greater than her feelings for you. She could be going through a tough time with him - maybe she doesn't see him often, maybe she's a little confused. It's just a phase she's going through. If you persuade her to choose you over her boyfriend now, she just might do it, but it's not worth hurting her feelings because she might end up regretting making this choice. If she was the only girl on your mind, and you genuinely cared about her, it could be a hard choice. But seeing as you have other "choices", and are not longing for her desperately, it's best to remain only friends with her. Forget what happened with you in the past. Ex's usually remain ex's.

Don't risk taking responsibility for destroying her relationship, and don't encourage her to cheat on her boyfriend.

Teagan: Can you see her as a girlfriend? Girlfriends don't always have to be long-term. If you think you can go out with her and have some fun, go ahead! If it ends after a couple of weeks, so be it. If you two click really well and you change your mind, then great, stay with her. How will you know what would happen if you don't give it a try?

That being said, if she is hinting that she wants a "long-term boy", then maybe you should think twice before making a move on her. Her feelings will be hurt if she learns that you didn't start the relationship on a serious note.

Nicole: You answered your own question there.

Don't flatter yourself, she's just using you for sex.

Well, good luck with whatever you choose. Of course you are by no means obliged to follow my advice, but I sincerely hope that none of these girls will be hurt by you. I would keep going, but I abide by the rule that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. That's it.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Sleep with Mark, that'll learn Sam.

santaslayer

HSC
krayziekarnevil said:
The problem is she wants sex daily, I want it (with her) less often (read: when drunk).
Ohhh..it's all the same when the lights are out. :p

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Yes, love sucks and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Best not to get involved in the first place.
It's worth the crap at some moments, though

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Sam:
Well, good luck with whatever you choose. Of course you are by no means obliged to follow my advice, but I sincerely hope that none of these girls will be hurt by you. I would keep going, but I abide by the rule that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. That's it.
I like your honesty, and criticims. I can handle it, I am a big boy.
---

I don't agree with you on the Mark part. I believe she is only with him because at this point in time she needs to be comforted, and he does that for her. I do not believe that she actually wants him...

I agree somewhat with you on Renee. She is confused, I am confused. She has been with him a long time, and I do not want to persuade her to be with me. I don't believe that she is going through a rough time with her current bf... it just seems as though somehow for some reason we click.

Teagan is a great chick... energetic... outgoing... fun... happy... lots of fun. but there is not much of that 'emotional click' - we just have good times...

-----
i know that the post was a poor indication of my personality... i wanted to make it short, and in doing so made many errors that made me look like a complete fuckwit. I am not... just confused as all hell.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Trust me, I have succesfully avioded a relationshp for 18 1/2 years. Not getting involved WORKS.
mr argonaut, wanna swap accts? u can be frigid :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
love is fucked

as in, its fucked

K

katie_tully

Oh noes "kraziekarnevil"....

If you want "somebody", just fiend a nice firm friend who won't sleep with you unless she is passed out. That way you won't be tempted to fuck her. Then just keep pulling chicks, but remember, if it's not on...it's not on. ;)

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
You obviously know you want Renee. Its either Renee or Sam. But Sam doesn't want you which leaves Renee. I feel sorry for the friend and the fuckbuddy as they like you more than you like them from the sounds of it. In short. Renee. (Really BAD pseudonyms by the way :p)

countryprincess

HSC
wait for ur heart to settle b4 thinking of a new realtionship..... sure sleep around but make sure its wit sum1 ur attracted too and knows that its no strings attached sex...

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Fuck Nicole off, Stay friends with Sam, make Renee ditch her boyfriend and find out how good her sex really is, and then tell Teagan all about it.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
love works in mysterious ways.

the guy i liked from hockey turned out to be homosexual. damn it he was so HOT!!!!!!!

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Love is highly over-rated... *shed's quiet tear*
.........................I need a hug......................................................... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)