Love Hurts (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
Love is highly over-rated... *shed's quiet tear*
.........................I need a hug......................................................... :(
*gives the doctor a huge hug!*

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
its times like these you need a good song.

Baby, love really hurts without you,
Love really hurts without you,
And it's breaking my heart,
But what can I do, baby,
Love really hurts without you,
Love really hurts through and through
And it's breaking my heart
But what can I do without you, baby?

oh yeah billeh ocean

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
As soon as i read fuckmate i gave up on the title making any sense... hurts? what the hell were you thinking?

Shaynie69

HSC
krayziekarnevil said:
Firstly, this will be a long post, and possibly confusing - as I am confused myself too. Ill set the scene first... names are changed :)

Me: Almost 20, second Yr of Uni. 'Senior' employee at a nighclub
Ex1: Sam Yr11-Second Yr Uni
Ex2: Renee Yr9-Yr11 - currently has a bf
WorkMate: Teagan
FuckMate: Nicole

Okay...

About two months ago I broke up with Sam, after an intense arguement (I was told that she had cheated with Mark). She denied the allegations, but thought we needed a break regardless.

We had a short break, but then we began sleeping together again, and spending time together in a bf/gf fashion. She was becoming very close, and emotional, and definately gave the aura that she wanted to get back together. Then, we both fucked up.

I was out one night, drunk, and was told (again) that she had hooked up with Mark (on a different occassion to the one first alleged). I apporached her, and she admitted that she had (whilst we were on the break), but that it was a massive mistake, a 2second kiss at most, and something she regretted. Then came my turn, of admitting to kissing two girls she is extremely jealous of (girls i was accused of cheating with in the past), and doing more with another girl. Being the drunken angry fucktard that I was, I continud on saying that they were better than her :sigh:

Over the next week, I tried to correct what had been done/said. Then came the news that from a close friend of Marks, that he has been sleeping with Sam. I approach Sam, she denies. I tell her that after 2.5years all I expect is honesty... still she doesnt budge. A few days later, she appears to have made it public that they are together...

Mark is absolutely worthless at life. He is fat. He is ugly. He is an uneducated fool. He has a shithouse job. But, he is nice... something she feels she lacked from me towards the end of the relationship... So I guess that I am the opposite to him

------
I had a verbal fight with THEM at a nightclub, I abused the fuck out of them. Im glad I did it, and don't regret it. Mark WAS a 'semi-friend' prior to this.
------

I had been in contact with Renee the week before, where I learnt from a friend that the week before she said that she 'wanted to show me that she can fuck now' (we were young and inexperienced before). She is NOT a slut, at all - so don't think that saying that makes her a slut.

So... on the night that I had the fight with Sam I was hanging with Renee. We got very close on the dancefloor (I was sober all night, had just finished work). We both wanted each other very badly... but didn't because she has a boyfriend. I took her back to my place from 3am to 7am, where we cuddled closely and intimately, but did not 'cheat'.

I've been thinking about her like mad, and she has been thinknig aobut me like mad too... but... she has a boyfriend

--------

Teagan is a work friend who i spend a heck of a lot of time talking to. 1hr+ on the phone, a couple of times a week... etc

Lately, she has been telling me how she wants a 'boy'. She has made a few suggestive comments to me, but it appears that she wants ME to make the move on her. I enjoy her company, and she is a great chick - but I cannot see her being a long-term girlfriend.

-------

Nicole: met her 2thursdays ago. Fucked her that night.
Definately not gf material.. and not overly attractive (but not bad).
Have been sleeping with her whenever I want since... but she seems to want to spend more time with me than I am willing to... In all honesty I dont want to be associated with her :p

Im confused. I want to be single, because I am enjoying 'pulling' chicks for one of the first times in my life. But, I am one of those guys that 'needs someone'...

>_<

Advice? Comments? Suggestions?

Lol haha i hear ya...suck shit!!!! Im kinda of in the same shoes. i have no advice either. But hey you sound heaps damn fun...

Carcus

HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
quiet children...there's enough Dr Gorgeous to go round...
but the whole 'share' thing doesnt tickle my pickle lol, im greedy lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Riddles said:
shouldn't mess wit da doc, she's very good at probing ppl :uhhuh:
sif, she isnt male..thats why she's a she...funny that

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
ok here i goes! this is WHAT I THINK lol
im jst gonna spill!!!
krayziekarnevil said:
Okay...

About two months ago I broke up with Sam, after an intense arguement (I was told that she had cheated with Mark). She denied the allegations, but thought we needed a break regardless.

We had a short break, but then we began sleeping together again, and spending time together in a bf/gf fashion. She was becoming very close, and emotional, and definately gave the aura that she wanted to get back together. Then, we both fucked up.

I was out one night, drunk, and was told (again) that she had hooked up with Mark (on a different occassion to the one first alleged). I apporached her, and she admitted that she had (whilst we were on the break), but that it was a massive mistake, a 2second kiss at most, and something she regretted.
she is a lying bitch full stop + u dont need some1 like that... fair enough if she admitted she cheated on you with him, but u definately dont need to be hearind that kinda stuff from other people! and then her going around and denying it too you..... low!
maybe it was the sex/comfortable thing getting back with herrrr.......but wasnt all for the right reasons?

krayziekarnevil said:
. Then came my turn, of admitting to kissing two girls she is extremely jealous of (girls i was accused of cheating with in the past), and doing more with another girl. Being the drunken angry fucktard that I was, I continud on saying that they were better than her :sigh:

damnn!! you fucked up lol i suppose it was the drunk talk, but this would of got her wayyyyy cut! she is most probably with the fat fool because he is nice, and would never do this to her? lol.

krayziekarnevil said:
Over the next week, I tried to correct what had been done/said. Then came the news that from a close friend of Marks, that he has been sleeping with Sam. I approach Sam, she denies. I tell her that after 2.5years all I expect is honesty... still she doesnt budge. A few days later, she appears to have made it public that they are together...
once again, i dont understand why she was denying it all to you...... then goes and makes it public that they are going out! =/ whats going thru her head..... after 2.5 years all id want is honesty also!

krayziekarnevil said:
Mark is absolutely worthless at life. He is fat. He is ugly. He is an uneducated fool. He has a shithouse job. But, he is nice... something she feels she lacked from me towards the end of the relationship... So I guess that I am the opposite to him

------
I had a verbal fight with THEM at a nightclub, I abused the fuck out of them. Im glad I did it, and don't regret it. Mark WAS a 'semi-friend' prior to this.
------
hahahah just think that your most probbaly a better root than him, and in her mind you'll always be there as the guy who pleased her first! :D
who cares if he's nice?
nice isnt what us girls always want! LOL well most of the time yeahhhhhh.....

why did u have a verbal fight with them....... does it bother you they are together? or the fact that she lied to your face, then made it public.....
should u care..... fuck them both over and not even acknowledge them!
ding dong, time to move on!! (which looks like youve done) no1 needs "semi-friends" anyway lol

krayziekarnevil said:
I had been in contact with Renee the week before, where I learnt from a friend that the week before she said that she 'wanted to show me that she can fuck now' (we were young and inexperienced before). She is NOT a slut, at all - so don't think that saying that makes her a slut.
glad that you still respect her (not calling her a slut n stuff) coz that only makes you look better + more respectful........ good to see your not stooping that low, considering the things she has done for you, hence.. she most probably acknowledges this also.. (we hope!)

krayziekarnevil said:
So... on the night that I had the fight with Sam I was hanging with Renee. We got very close on the dancefloor (I was sober all night, had just finished work). We both wanted each other very badly... but didn't because she has a boyfriend. I took her back to my place from 3am to 7am, where we cuddled closely and intimately, but did not 'cheat'.

I've been thinking about her like mad, and she has been thinknig aobut me like mad too... but... she has a boyfriend

do renee and sam know eachother? coz that would be really fucked up.. but u know karmas a bitch!
keep on on friends terms + dont get involved with her and her boyfriend.. if she knows better she wont let feelings get in the way (Depending on how strong they are between her and her boyfriend)
its really jst something else you dont need on your plate!

my views - youve been thinking about her mad, because she is showing you a different kind of affection (which is new + youve jst come out of this sam scene - its a comfort thing, but u know u can get something better.. so move on, coz this 1 has a boyfriend anyway)

(im getting confused with all these quotes n stuff hahaahah let me get to PART 2 SHORTLY!!! hehehe)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lol im back! pt 2
krayziekarnevil said:
Teagan is a work friend who i spend a heck of a lot of time talking to. 1hr+ on the phone, a couple of times a week... etc

Lately, she has been telling me how she wants a 'boy'. She has made a few suggestive comments to me, but it appears that she wants ME to make the move on her. I enjoy her company, and she is a great chick - but I cannot see her being a long-term girlfriend.
teagen sounds like fun.. but if she wants a 'boy' and u dont want a 'girl' then maybe u should get these things straight?
alas, if she is waiting for u to make the move, then dont lol keep it the way it is, until she tells u what she thinksss..
if ur looking for a long time girlfriend (which i dont think u are, coz u wanna pick up (pull?) chicks.. hehehe then dont look @ her as a long term buddy.. keep it in the short term lol

krayziekarnevil said:
-------
Nicole: met her 2thursdays ago. Fucked her that night.
Definately not gf material.. and not overly attractive (but not bad).
Have been sleeping with her whenever I want since... but she seems to want to spend more time with me than I am willing to... In all honesty I dont want to be associated with her :p

Im confused. I want to be single, because I am enjoying 'pulling' chicks for one of the first times in my life. But, I am one of those guys that 'needs someone'...
nicole sounds great (only coz she has the same name as me) hehehe jks......
fucked her that night. great stuff lol keep it as friends with benefits?
spend as much time with her as u want, if u dnt wanna spend time with her, then dont.. lol she will get the point if she doesnt already that its a sex thing.... if u dnt wanna be assosiated with her full stop then fuck her off? lol or keep it as a sex thing....... hahahaha make it clear to her its booty calls only (lol)

you can need some1 without having a full on relationship!
i mean youve got the chick u can talk to on the fone for hours, u got the fuck buddy, lol thats two
keep on pulling those chicks
and take my advice - enjoy single LIFE! lol

hope it helps?1 lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)