Love Letters (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
caseylee said:
no, thats a closed question it wont start anything, i recon you should tell her in person, conversation is probly just awkward cuz she likes you too, so if thats the case i say just go for it she will love it if you tell her in person...i know i did
wot do u no buot grls?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
as long as you weren't pouring your heart out on paper ??

mountainman

HSC
I remeber when we were in year 4 one of the girls kept getting love letters untill we found out she was writting them to herself...
There was really no point in writting that little bit of info, but I'm sure someone out there will read it and that will make me happy.
But really , I don't thikn the love letter was a very good idea. But I have absoulutely no right at all to give anyone advice on relationships. Good luck

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Grissom said:
Man, I'm really beggining to regret sending that letter. I feel like a tool. Thats the last time I consult Google for romantic advice :rofl:
yep there's your mistake right there

also she is probably going to either freak out and think you're a stalker, or ignore it and think you're a stalker, OR be really flattered and go out with you (but she'll still think you're a stalker, deep down).

good luck anyway

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Heh good work. You got guts. At least it's better to get a straight up answer so you can move the hell on.

Tell us what happens next!

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Grissom said:
Okay so I've just written my letter complete with flower petals, nicely drawn heart and November Rain lyrics :eek:
Pics or BS.

caseylee

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Doesn't mean you know em. You're probably the basket extra strength crazy case that people don't talk about.
well i do have a boy friend weve been going out for 2 years, hes the one who asked me!!! and i talk to all the boys in my year at school, so i am not a crazy case...any way, wat would you know about girls...you bloody trenny...also considering you go to an all boys school

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
caseylee said:
well i do have a boy friend weve been going out for 2 years, hes the one who asked me!!! and i talk to all the boys in my year at school, so i am not a crazy case...any way, wat would you know about girls...you bloody trenny...also considering you go to an all boys school
Holy shit you got me there.

caseylee

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Holy shit you got me there.
:rofl: LMAO (bow) thats probaboly the smartes thing ive eva said...

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
caseylee said:
:rofl: LMAO (bow) thats probaboly the smartes thing ive eva said...
Yeah I know, seeing as how the only possible place I could know females is from school right?!?!111

caseylee

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah I know, seeing as how the only possible place I could know females is from school right?!?!111
well no but thats not the piont

caseylee

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Actually it is. Please feel free to prove me wrong.
ok i will next week when im back on bos as for now i have to go because school is fin for the day c yu

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
caseylee said:
ok i will next week when im back on bos as for now i have to go because school is fin for the day c yu

olol

caseylee

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Actually it is. Please feel free to prove me wrong.
ok you want me to prove you wrong... even though you go to an all boys school it doesnt mean you dont see girls out side of school, but how does that proove that you actually know them, have you had/got a girl friend? if so how did you end up with her?

circusmind

HSC
caseylee said:
ok you want me to prove you wrong... even though you go to an all boys school it doesnt mean you dont see girls out side of school, but how does that proove that you actually know them, have you had/got a girl friend? if so how did you end up with her?

probably sit the next few plays out champ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)