Love Letters (1 Viewer)

Grissom

HSC
Okay so there is this girl I really like, but for various reasons conversation has gotten a bit awkward between us making it hard for me to tell how I feel. So I thought the best option would be to write a nice letter and drop it off in her letterbox. The question is, is this considered nerdy and would it be considered even nerdier if I enclosed flower petals in the envelope :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
1) not nerdy, but a good way to express your feelings clearly. nerdy would be emailing it to her
2) again, not nerdy, but very romantic in a i-just-watched-a-chick-flick-and-thought-people-in-reality-do-it-too sort of way

circusmind

HSC
depends how certain you are of success....

if you're pretty sure you're in...work the romance. she'll love it. if it's an each way bet, probably best to tone it down a bit to preserve your dignity if it goes pear-shaped.

Grissom

HSC
Okay so I've just written my letter complete with flower petals, nicely drawn heart and November Rain lyrics :eek:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Grissom said:
Okay so there is this girl I really like, but for various reasons conversation has gotten a bit awkward between us making it hard for me to tell how I feel. So I thought the best option would be to write a nice letter and drop it off in her letterbox. The question is, is this considered nerdy and would it be considered even nerdier if I enclosed flower petals in the envelope :)

you better hope that you're good looking, or at least extremely socially agreeable, if not, you are now a stalker and you will probably rape her if she comes close to you.

Plus it will be seen as cliche so won't really be seen as romantic she'll probably be like 'lol :rolleyes: this has been done before he just tryna get sum of dis pussy'

Tell her how you feel in a conversation, do it the mature, direct and assertive way and she will respect you more, look up to you and you will probably be more of a man in her eyes, rather than a puppy dog.

Overcome the 'awkwardness' and just tell her, the longer you keep getting nervous and stuttering like a poor love torn guy she'll think that you're conversations are always going to be awkward and give up. Unless of course she's like, over 20 or something.

Last edited:

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Two things, mate...

1. Just to be safe, drop the rose petals idea, that might be going 'too far' in her eyes— it might freak her out.
2. Give her the letter in person, tell her to read it after you've left. Just dropping it in her letterbox is too impersonal.

jazzmuzik

HSC
Luke! said:
Two things, mate...

1. Just to be safe, drop the rose petals idea, that might be going 'too far' in her eyes— it might freak her out.
2. Give her the letter in person, tell her to read it after you've left. Just dropping it in her letterbox is too impersonal.

yep i agree here...
K.I.S.S...

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
sms, and if you like, you can also send her pedals...
in digital form

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Grissom said:
write a letter saying "do you like me? yes no (circle one)"

caseylee

HSC
jumb said:
write a letter saying "do you like me? yes no (circle one)"
no, thats a closed question it wont start anything, i recon you should tell her in person, conversation is probly just awkward cuz she likes you too, so if thats the case i say just go for it she will love it if you tell her in person...i know i did

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If you don't tell her who wrote the letter she will probably imagine it's someone she's actually interested in and be thoroughly disappointed when she finds out it's you ;)

caseylee

HSC
Enteebee said:
If you don't tell her who wrote the letter she will probably imagine it's someone she's actually interested in and be thoroughly disappointed when she finds out it's you ;)
ha ha ha ha ha ha true!

HSC
Cute, but C-O-R-N-Y.
Is that the impression you're looking to set?

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Very high school. Only time you can get away with writing a confession of love letter.

Grissom

HSC
Man, I'm really beggining to regret sending that letter. I feel like a tool. Thats the last time I consult Google for romantic advice :rofl:

Pace_T

HSC
lol so its already sent? the first set of advice in this thread was really positive, then it started going downhill and now its too late :eek: tell us how it goes!!

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I wouldn't worry about it cause you probably wont get a reply.

now you can :rofl:

On the other hand, she could ring you any minute and ask for the stick.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
unless she lives in paris id advise not to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)