• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Love Problem

Just fucking ask her out, you soft cock. I've asked someone out in the last week, got a "yes and no" response. Am I crying myself to sleep? No. Has it made things awkward between us? No.

Just fucking do it.

ilessthan3u

HSC

oh yeah. i meant no face to face stuff coz.. there's no get away.
on the net you can easily sign off.
over the fone you can easily hang up.

literally walking away is too.. much.

the other guy who mentioned that you had to give her a reason to be liked.. well. seriously, who cares?
you dont have to be some big shit for a girl to fall for you.
the key is how to be charming, keep the conversation flowing, etc.. whatever it is that guys do, but basically.. HOLD HER INTEREST.

anyways. better off doing it now than never. just dont leave it for too long. it'll get in the way of your hsc stuff.
trust me. it does.

ilessthan3u

HSC

whatever.

this is just coming from a non-superficial point of view.

HSC
N/A

withoutaface said:
Just fucking do it.
+ 1

michael1990 - didn't know it was possible to say 'I'm a pussy' in so many different ways, but then I read this thread. And there was another one too...

Man up. Do it, do it now!

accolade

HSC

STOP BITCHING HERE AND DO SOMETHING FFS. The other thread got locked cuz u didnt do anything and u kept on bitching and whining and pussying out which eventually led to ppl saying crap cuz tehre is no goddamn progress with ur situation.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

You know, if you don't do it soon, someone is going to hack your msn/facebook or something and do it for you.

jirwin

HSC

michael just grow up some balls, ask her out and stop attention seeking. its been like a week or whatever and u've made 2 threads. u're obviously not taking anyones advice - of which some, if not most, has been very good/helpful. so if ur not going to listen to anyone just drop the subject. there's no point in this thread being open any longer.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Maybe it's just not meant to be. Seems something is stopping you from asking her whether that be fear of reject, she doesn't have the same feelings or whatever but maybe it is more that when you enter a relationship things will change and you don't want the friendship that you have with her to change from what it is at the moment...maybe.

Not sure if it has been asked but how long have you had feelings for her?

Do you talk to her about anything rather then just school work? How far do your conversations with her go? Do you ask her what she would like in a boyfriend? If she has had any crushes? Any previous relationships? How much do you know about her (favourite food, colour all that)?

Get to know her a bit more closer, be there to support her, the person she comes to when she needs a shoulder etc.

In short if you don't think you can ask her straight out there are things you can do in the mean time.

Good luck. :)

cal-

Banned
HSC

i bet she says no because you're such a little bitch, god help you if you're anything like this around her

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

Unless he wants to emulate the train man thread...

tashaa

HSC

michael1990 said:
Is that really like... um... a good way of telling her?
hey michael, i gotta hav a say in this one. NO TEXT MESSAGEING OR MSN NOOOOO!!!
Thats just one thing you just dont do. All i have to say to you is, if u really want to be with this girl and to tell her how you feel, then you should and yes your taking that risk, but you just cant go on like this forever just thinking, should i or nah i shouldnt. She may become distant she may not, the only way you will ever know is by telling her and a couple of days ago you were saying she might go for someone else well hunny time is ticking make that move or shes gonee. You will go crazyy!!! your driving me crazy LOL my friends have even tried helping you out. you know alissia and angela (xcluziv aj) yeah well mate its time to make a desicion. whats it gonna be?

Last edited:

ilessthan3u

HSC

tashaa said:
hey michael, i gotta hav a say in this one. NO TEXT MESSAGEING OR MSN NOOOOO!!!
Thats just one thing you just dont do. All i have to say to you is, if u really want to be with this girl and to tell her how you feel, then you should and yes your taking that risk but you just cant go on like this forever just thinking, should i or nah i shouldnt. You will go crazyy!!! your driving me crazy LOL my friends have even tried helping you out. you know alissia and angela (xcluziv aj) yeah well mate its time to make a desicion. whats it gonna be?
now we're talkin;

tashaa

HSC

ilessthan3u said:

the other guy who mentioned that you had to give her a reason to be liked.. well. seriously, who cares?
the key is how to be charming, keep the conversation flowing, etc.. whatever it is that guys do, but basically.. HOLD HER INTEREST.

anyways. better off doing it now than never. just dont leave it for too long. it'll get in the way of your hsc stuff.
trust me. it does.[/quote

okay i hav to sayy this but face to face is better than doing it over on the net. doing it on the net is a pretty low thing to do its like breaking up with someone in a text soo stupid. michael needs to have some guts and take this risk. hes not gonna look like an idiot if she rejects him. If he does tell her to her face then i think this will show that he has some confidence. And if she rejects him, then fuck her at least he told her how he felt and her feelings are clear to him then he can finally move on. For his sake i hope it does work out =]

tashaa

HSC

latvia said:
You can imply that you like her..and see how she reacts. if she thinks u like her and actually likes you back, she will probably give u hints too.
maybe ask her questions like.. "so what's the perfect bf like to you?"
hey i like ur idea, that could work but if he asks her "whats the perfect bf like to her" thats not really gonna help him. Personally i think he just needs to be straight forward and have some guts and its also for him to gain some confidence to, he needs it badly!!!

tashaa

HSC

ilessthan3u said:

trust me. it does.

WHAT SHE SAID. SO TRUEE!!!

ilessthan3u

HSC

honestly, tasha is right about the confidence thing.
it's just out of respect for the girl & michael himself, for face to face. face-to-face gives facial expression , tone . everything.

but from another point of view, if one can't mentally handle putting themselves out there, calling her up or whatever is an alternative because you only hear the tone and from that, you can tell what the person's expression would be .

ultimately, it all comes down to michael's personal preference.

Last edited:

tashaa

HSC

ilessthan3u said:
honestly, the tasha is right about the confidence thing.
it's just out of respect for the girl & michael himself, for face to face. face-to-face gives facial expression , tone . everything.

but from another point of view, if one can't mentally handle putting themselves out there, calling her up or whatever is an alternative because you only hear the tone and from that, you can tell what the person's expression would be .

ultimately, it all comes down to michael's personal preference.
Exactly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)