• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
michael1990 said:
lol

well i think i will just come out with it.

But really scared about it.
Fuck bit slow, but goodluck
Pussy's pussy!

Pace_T

HSC
michael1990 i think you shouldnt tell her. the only point when you should ever admit to a girl that you like her is when she has already made it abundantly clear that she likes you!

Alissia

HSC
Pace_T said:
michael1990 i think you shouldnt tell her. the only point when you should ever admit to a girl that you like her is when she has already made it abundantly clear that she likes you!
OMG AFTER ALL THIS TIME, AFTER EVERY1 HAS SAID TO HURRY UP AND TEL HER AND HE FINALLY MAKES HIS MIND UP! LOOK WHO DECIDES TO SAY NOT TO!!! where were u half an hour ago wen this convo was ALIVE

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Pace_T said:
qft

It works the other way round too, I don't make moves on guys in the "grey area" so to speak. I mean, you never know...but eeeh.

I actually think I just need to improve my gaydar tbh. There's been a couple of times where it's been a bit ambiguous and 'does he-doesnt he' etc and then in the end he turned out to be gay and i was interpreting his general flirtatiousness as possible feelings :/ lolz.

SO yeah maybe...just hold off for a bit? Find out how she feels first (ie flirt, if she likes you she will respond trust me on this)

Pace_T

HSC
Alissia said:
OMG AFTER ALL THIS TIME, AFTER EVERY1 HAS SAID TO HURRY UP AND TEL HER AND HE FINALLY MAKES HIS MIND UP! LOOK WHO DECIDES TO SAY NOT TO!!! where were u half an hour ago wen this convo was ALIVE
lol this thread has been going on for yonks at least i contributed to his situation. what have you done!! =)

williamc

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
qft

It works the other way round too, I don't make moves on guys in the "grey area" so to speak. I mean, you never know...but eeeh.

I actually think I just need to improve my gaydar tbh. There's been a couple of times where it's been a bit ambiguous and 'does he-doesnt he' etc and then in the end he turned out to be gay and i was interpreting his general flirtatiousness as possible feelings :/ lolz.

SO yeah maybe...just hold off for a bit? Find out how she feels first (ie flirt, if she likes you she will respond trust me on this)
its pretty funny/odd how chicks anaylse this type of stuff.

deadset. You see someone, you think they are attractive, you speak to them. enjoy their company. bang. bang bang. or not. ask them out.

live life on the edge. who gives a fuck if she turns you down, there are only 3 billion other females in this world.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
People telling you to hold off are wrong. It's 5 seconds of awkwardness vs waiting around forever for a sign which may never appear, and losing sleep over it as well.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
withoutaface said:
People telling you to hold off are wrong. It's 5 seconds of awkwardness vs waiting around forever for a sign which may never appear, and losing sleep over it as well.
seconded. I'm all proud of you, michael, it's only taken you 8 pages of responses to make up your mind. Tell us how you go.

sk1001

HSC
What you want to do is listen to your heart before you tell her goodbye

krayzie_

HSC
Alissia said:
I've been reading through this thread and I have come up with the conclusion that you should shut up. Shut the FUCK up and go lie down and DIE and NO.. YOU go to HELL.

Hardstyl Hustla

HSC
lol dude.

Just take her somewhere fun for a day if ur near sydney..Luna Park is good choice. n yeh just tell her that uz r good mates but u think that u culd both grow so much more if u were together. dont tell her u think bout her everyday lol n yeh like they said wen u see her, hug her n giv her a kiss on da cheek wen u meet/leave. if ur funny tell some jokes or just do random things like depending on the mood/place grab her hands n just dance lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Completely off topic, but what's the go with this thread being a magnet for people who are horrible typers?

michael1990

HSC
DownInFlames said:
seconded. I'm all proud of you, michael, it's only taken you 8 pages of responses to make up your mind. Tell us how you go.
At least i have decided?

At school now, maybe later.

michael1990

HSC
jumb said:
Completely off topic, but what's the go with this thread being a magnet for people who are horrible typers?
These are all the people who don't care about English?

Just an idea thrown out there.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Maybe you should 'touch' her while she sleeps and then when she wakes up if she :

A) screams rape - She doesn't like you
B) pretends to be asleep but is really enjoying it - She likes you

Best strategy imo

EDIT: but seriously, if you're really unsure, ask her how she feels when your both drunk, it's like a truth syrum

michael1990

HSC
blakegman said:
Maybe you should 'touch' her while she sleeps and then when she wakes up if she :

A) screams rape - She doesn't like you
B) pretends to be asleep but is really enjoying it - She likes you

Best strategy imo

EDIT: but seriously, if you're really unsure, ask her how she feels when your both drunk, it's like a truth syrum
she doesn't drink though.

And plus, i think to highly of her.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol
i was in a similar situation to that before.

liked a girl; i thoguth she liked me ( i mean; she gave me a random present; could talk to her on the fone foro hours; etc) but yeah. i asked her out; she rejected me ambigously .. and i mean; she basically said Yes, no and maybe at the same time.

so then i asked her whether i stood a chance at ALL ( i remember the date; it was feb 14th. haha.. valentines day) and she said bluntly no.

i was saddened by it; but eh; i'm beginning to see that we wouldn't have made a good couple anyways. she hadly tlks to me nemore.

'meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)