Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: Love Problem

michael1990 said:
Is that really like... um... a good way of telling her?
no, its not, this is all terrible advice.

ignore the succubus and make yourself #1

latvia

HSC
N/A

michael1990 said:
Yep back... But must stay on topic this time.

Um... yeah so i still haven't told her how i feel.

I really want to but its a real daunting task. Wish i was one of those people that could just BLURT it out with no worry. But i am not, i am just plain old me.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
You can imply that you like her..and see how she reacts. if she thinks u like her and actually likes you back, she will probably give u hints too.
maybe ask her questions like.. "so what's the perfect bf like to you?"

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

over msn lol. if you can't do it irl i don't see how it's gonna be easier on the phone though. perhaps that makes it even more awkward since you'll have to see her afterwards and whatever.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
over msn lol. if you can't do it irl i don't see how it's gonna be easier on the phone though. perhaps that makes it even more awkward since you'll have to see her afterwards and whatever.
Yeah I don't really see a problem with msn tbh. You're speaking to each other at the same time, so it's not like sending a text and then having to wait till she recieves it/responds (i.e. you're not going to be waiting anxiously for 3 hours if she doesn't have her phone on her or whatever). You're not face to face, so she can't see what you're physically doing (facial expressions etc) so you can relax, and you've got time to think about what you want to say before you hit enter rather than irl conversations where once you've blurted it out that's it.

michael1990

HSC

Pace_T said:
you know what. i think so. i think you'll come off a whole lot more appealing if you can act yourself and stay calm when you make a move on her if its easier over the fone or on the internet. compare it to being in front of her all nervous and coming off with a total lack of confidence. but either way, just dont turn it into a confession!!!! unless you know for sure that she is feeling the exact same way about you!
So i shouldn't act at all, untill i know she likes me?

michael1990

HSC

latvia said:
You can imply that you like her..and see how she reacts. if she thinks u like her and actually likes you back, she will probably give u hints too.
maybe ask her questions like.. "so what's the perfect bf like to you?"
Yeah thats mad advice. Um...

any other questions you can think of?

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Yeah I don't really see a problem with msn tbh. You're speaking to each other at the same time, so it's not like sending a text and then having to wait till she recieves it/responds (i.e. you're not going to be waiting anxiously for 3 hours if she doesn't have her phone on her or whatever). You're not face to face, so she can't see what you're physically doing (facial expressions etc) so you can relax, and you've got time to think about what you want to say before you hit enter rather than irl conversations where once you've blurted it out that's it.
Yeah, but if she doesn't like me, and i tell her over MSN. I will still have to see her. But it may just be a little weird?

michael1990

HSC

calcie said:
no, do not do that - over the fone maybe, but not msn or text, that is just plain pathetic
Yeah it is pretty pathetic. But i can't seem to tell her in person.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

michael1990 said:
Yeah, but if she doesn't like me, and i tell her over MSN. I will still have to see her. But it may just be a little weird?
I don't think it would be that weird. Then again I sort out nearly all my awkward social dilemmas via interweb lol.

You're gonna have to see her again whether she likes you or not, it's up to you whether you can get over the possibility of rejection. You're friends, so she shouldnt be too weird about it...surely she'd be okay about it.

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
I don't think it would be that weird. Then again I sort out nearly all my awkward social dilemmas via interweb lol.

You're gonna have to see her again whether she likes you or not, it's up to you whether you can get over the possibility of rejection. You're friends, so she shouldnt be too weird about it...surely she'd be okay about it.
Yeah but she might like 'distance' herself from me if she doesn't like me. Because she might think that she was sending me mixed messages?

calcie

HSC

michael1990 said:
Yeah it is pretty pathetic. But i can't seem to tell her in person.
hmmm, in person would be best BUT yes as everyone is saying it will be really hard, and u wouldnt be able to think about what you are going to say.
instead of msn - like alot of people are saying i would do fone over anything, this way she can actually hear what you feel if u get wat i mean, i dunno to me msn just seems like a bad way to go about it, u cant really express your feelings welll over then internet

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

michael1990 said:
Yeah but she might like 'distance' herself from me if she doesn't like me. Because she might think that she was sending me mixed messages?
To be fair, if she distances herself from you, you'll probably feel a great deal of resentment towards her anyway, so it all evens out in the end.

michael1990

HSC

calcie said:
hmmm, in person would be best BUT yes as everyone is saying it will be really hard, and u wouldnt be able to think about what you are going to say.
instead of msn - like alot of people are saying i would do fone over anything, this way she can actually hear what you feel if u get wat i mean, i dunno to me msn just seems like a bad way to go about it, u cant really express your feelings welll over then internet
I suppose only if you have a way with the words would you be able to express yourself over the internet.

michael1990

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
To be fair, if she distances herself from you, you'll probably feel a great deal of resentment towards her anyway, so it all evens out in the end.
LOL

but i don't want to resent her. She is the best chick i have ever met.

calcie

HSC

michael1990 said:
I suppose only if you have a way with the words would you be able to express yourself over the internet.
yes, only if you had a way with words... but i would still go with the fone,

over the fone u could have written down questions which would keep the conversation flowing, expand on what you are say and shit like that

michael1990

HSC

calcie said:
yes, only if you had a way with words... but i would still go with the fone,

over the fone u could have written down questions which would keep the conversation flowing, expand on what you are say and shit like that
this could be done. But its still very nerve racking.

michael1990

HSC

calcie said:
tell her that - it sounds good
yeah its the truth.

Um...

i will tell her, i think she is calling past my house tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)