Low Stress Courses? (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
or alternatively... GO TO TAFE!
lol ur very insistant that they go to tafe....but yes i agree there is absolutely NO POINT going to uni if ur gonna do one that is 'low stress' I am doing science and im not finding it too stressful, while others would freak out when they see the work, i couldnt imagine doing engineering for example...do what you likeor juts dont go to uni coz seriously u will only be wasting urs and others time. PERIOD.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
dion7789 I think you just said pretty much everything I was thinking..... it just came out as "go to TAFE"

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
They always said great minds think alike lol...but yes i get quite pissed off when i see people who want the easy way in life...i have a few friends like that...so i yell at them. TAFE is an excellent alternative for uni if u dont want the stress...altho i am still in first session so i cant judge that much but uve been there for 4 years u seem to know what ur talking about lol. TAFE IS YOUR OPTION FOR LOW STRESS NOT UNI!

krayzie_

HSC
Just don't bother doing any courses, stay at home and net.

For money you just need to dole bludge, the only stress you need to deal with is when Centrelink sends you the reevaluation forms.

Besides that its stress free.

rozymisty

HSC
krayzie_ said:
Just don't bother doing any courses, stay at home and net.

For money you just need to dole bludge, the only stress you need to deal with is when Centrelink sends you the reevaluation forms.

Besides that its stress free.
haha I think dealing with Centrelink can be the most stressful things of being a student sometimes!

the hsc sucks

HSC
first of all, like it has already been said, uni is not stress free. there is no easy way out and if u somehow find a low stress course u ill more than likely earn very little as your qualifications will be less valuable than someone who has done a more stressful course.

second of all, tafe is not an "easy" or "bludge" option. my boyfriend and many of his friends went and there are courses that require you to be at tafe 5 days a week and expect quite a high standard in assignments. i dont understand the prejudice so many uni students have against tafe. get a uni professor to take a course in IT or hospitality. they would not last.

last of all, if u cant be fucked doing a uni degree that may strain your pinky, then dont waste ur time and money.

touma88

HSC
the hsc sucks said:
second of all, tafe is not an "easy" or "bludge" option. my boyfriend and many of his friends went and there are courses that require you to be at tafe 5 days a week and expect quite a high standard in assignments. i dont understand the prejudice so many uni students have against tafe. get a uni professor to take a course in IT or hospitality. they would not last.

quote]

yeh this is true, i found that tafe was quite demanding at times. While I was doing a cert 3 in IT in yr 11, the workload in class pracs were no way near as demanding as the work we get for uni. But that might be the difference in workload between I.T and business studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)