Macquarie University Student Election to the University Council (1 Viewer)

ALLLICE

HSC
Yeah! Yeah wtf?! Victor Ma spamming ftl...

He gets his name and face out there though...and that's what it's all about!

Pfft...Victor Ma what a tool lol

K.

HSC
I sent mine off, Team Nick!

But really, they both should so some more on campus sucking up. Have you guys had that crazy crazy crazy american come into your lecture and scream (yes scream) out about the travelling overseas thing? Now if he was running for this i'd vote for him. Charismatic authority ftw.

Kegs

HSC
Nick lecture bashed about 30 classes and also was walking around campus, handing out info and talking to other students. Shame you didn't see him.

ALLLICE

HSC
but then again when did he do this?

sif show up for lectures in the last week

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Nick did it in PSY331, but I think that is because he does the unit....

??

K. I totally agree about those crazy American's. That would be a great (or at least memorable, if not completely annoying) way to raise awareness.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I liked Nick - I bumped into him whilst he was chalking - and he wasn't pushy at all - so for once I stopped and took a leaflet and listened.

nikmueller

HSC
Hey people!

Nick here, a candidate for the election. Firstly, i am amazed by the extent of this chat room. would loved to have joined this conversation earlier but haven't had a chance until now. Thanks for the interest and especially for the support. This is a really important election because it is the way you have your say in how the university is governed.

if you haven't voted yet, it is not too late.

The main reason i thought about running for this election was because of climate change. When i realised that no-one was running against Victor i knew i had to. Now i have met hundreds of awesome Macq kids and had a ball. I know that if i get in i will represent the students and do a better job than has been done in the past.

a little about me? policies? ideas? check out myspace.com/nick_mueller

other questions? email nicholas.mueller@students.mq.edu.au

There is a university council meeting friday 2nd may, 2pm. Everyone is allowed to come. In the crystal palace, aka the chancellors area e11a.

peace
nick

X

xeuyrawp

nikmueller said:
Hey people!

Nick here, a candidate for the election. Firstly, i am amazed by the extent of this chat room. would loved to have joined this conversation earlier but haven't had a chance until now. Thanks for the interest and especially for the support. This is a really important election because it is the way you have your say in how the university is governed.

if you haven't voted yet, it is not too late.
The main reason i thought about running for this election was because of climate change. When i realised that no-one was running against Victor i knew i had to. Now i have met hundreds of awesome Macq kids and had a ball. I know that if i get in i will represent the students and do a better job than has been done in the past.

a little about me? policies? ideas? check out myspace.com/nick_mueller

other questions? email nicholas.mueller@students.mq.edu.au

There is a university council meeting friday 2nd may, 2pm. Everyone is allowed to come. In the crystal palace, aka the chancellors area e11a.

peace
nick
Take your shirt off already!:wave:

nikmueller

HSC
Hey guys!

as of today, veema is student rep on university council again. thanks heaps to everyone who supported my campaign.

2,200 valid votes out of 26,000 ballots sent out.

peace
nik

nikmueller

HSC
as yet unconfirmed but i belive Ma has resigned from student representative on university council.

i am not sure what will happen now, but there will probably another election.

peace
nik

X

xeuyrawp

This is pretty shabby.

If there is only one candidate for MUSC, I'm going to run against them. I really don't care about losing - you just cannot have a society which is so apathetic that there is default leadership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)