Macquarie University (1 Viewer)

saba_saba

HSC
The Wiggles went to MQ! Well, 3 of them anyway. The yellow, red and blue ones.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
That means I did better than 94% of my year 7 cohort. Mediocre? Are you retarded? What did you get anyway lol?
You are some naive elitist kid who doesnt have a CLUE about how things work. Especially at tertiary level.

Quality subjects you did there by the way. You must be a whiz.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
You are some naive elitist kid who doesnt have a CLUE about how things work. Especially at tertiary level.

Quality subjects you did there by the way. You must be a whiz.
Wow you just made yourself look pathetic. You said I have no CLUE how things work, yet you didnt even explain yourself to support your statement. So how exactly do they work Mr Genius huh?

Oh yes, thats the point you moron. With THOSE subjects, I got a BETTER result than 94% of the state in my year 7 cohort. Wait, how did u go agian? lol

Ziva

Banned
HSC
hey guys the ATAR entrance scores would be the sole explanatory variable if you were to regress QUALITY OF ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS

lets just forget about everything else, the rest isnt important. lets just let the error term catch the rest of you ineptness

I also did better than you, even with a UAI matey.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
hey guys the ATAR entrance scores would be the sole explanatory variable if you were to regress QUALITY OF ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS

lets just forget about everything else, the rest isnt important. lets just let the error term catch the rest of you ineptness

I also did better than you, even with a UAI matey.
Yes I'm SURE you did better than me lol. Do you realise how bad you look right now? Of course we shoud forget everything else lol, its just going to make you look even MORE pathetic!

Paradox.101

HSC
Macquarie's cut-off's aren't even that low?
I guess all the Bored Of Studies kids reckon if you don't get into USyd, you're dumb.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think it's just Chromatic who thinks that. He's giving us BOS people a bad name... =(

Paradox.101

HSC
Yeah true hey. Oh by the way shadow, remember giving me an ATAR prediction despite telling me how mods yelled at you for being unpredictable and not knowing how the system worked whatsoever?
Well your estimate for me was very close! So, thanks mate, I'll rep ya. :)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah true hey. Oh by the way shadow, remember giving me an ATAR prediction despite telling me how mods yelled at you for being unpredictable and not knowing how the system worked whatsoever?
Well your estimate for me was very close! So, thanks mate, I'll rep ya. :)
Was it a 65.5 prediction and a 65.55 ATAR? Im so happy for yu

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey, I was close? That's awesome!

I'd like to thank slyhunter for getting me into the business again =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)