Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i love u too

Last edited:

Lennie

nekkid said:
86 mins only? hrm, that's hella short.

Well, it does have to cater for the short attention span of children...
That being said, i loved it :p

The zebra was a total reincarnation of 'shrek's' donkey... But I thought it was right up there with finding nemo :)

Worth the money for sure.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I've seen it. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I thought there'd be a lot more from Jada Pinkett Smith's and David Schwimmer's character because they barely said anything. And most of it wasn't that funny anyway...

cate_7x

HSC
Saw it, waste of money - a few laughs but as i said, few and far between. The rest was very forced funny stuff.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i finally saw it... i love those pengiuns... they made the movie...
and did the giraffe piss anyone else off, and think that schwimmers voice didnt work too good with it?

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I absoultely loved it.

And yeah I <3 the giraffe. Mainly cos my friend is like that, with one thousand pills and such.

But then again, Im easily amused AND I have a short attention span AND laugh at stupid stuff :\

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
I saw it and the only complaint i have of it is the length. It was only like 90mins and i thought that it was too short. I liked it though. I love kiddies movies that put "adult" jokes in them so that they make it enjoyable for the adults and the kids-i also loved the animals jokes :)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
i saw it and im def gonna get it wen it cums out on DVD. the best part was wen the penguins arrived at antarctica in the middle of the blizzard.. "Well This Sucks!" :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)