Main Rounds (1 Viewer)

inJust

HSC
Who's nervous? How are you guys feeling?

I know it's in a few days, but I'm getting nervous. Moreso that I won't get a good timetable and start to hate uni more than I already will (due to stress and workload), start to not bother and my marks go downhill from there.

Bec Johnston

HSC
I'm feeling okay about it all, I am at uni 5 days a week regardless of the ways I shift and change my class times.

I think if you love what you are studying (which should often be the case in uni) you'll get good marks regardless.

Keep positive :)

prazo94

HSC
A tad bit nervous but hopefully I can get into my 1st pref *finger crossed*

jnney

lemon
HSC
Don't stress. Uni is a new beginning! :) Think about all the ways that you can organise your study and your life to reduce the stress as much as possible - i.e. don't make the same mistakes as you did in year 12.

Oh yeah, here's a guide to 1st Year Uni: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=256348

I'm in the same situation as Bec, I have 5 days regardless lol. So it's more meh than being nervous.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm a bit nervous but I'm also extremely excited because I finally get to do what I want after all these years. Yes, it looks like I'll be really stressed + tired all the time (my timetable looks very full), but I don't know; I'm just so pumped for uni life - meet other people, join clubs and most of all study what I'm passionate about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)