Major Project Topic (1 Viewer)

DeniH

HSC
Hi,

I'm thinking of doing something along the lines of Nazi Germany and the party's racial views. A question i have come up with is: "Nazi Germany and Hitler's regime of Aryan supremacy has benefited the ways in which racial differences are handled today".

Any suggestions, tips, etc.

mumajugs1

HSC
Its a cool topic
but the problem is, that isnt a question :rolleyes:
lol my teacher constantly stress's that it must contain high order verbs.
Therefore it must contain one of the the phollowing verbs:

*Critically analyse
*To what extent
*Critically Evalutate
*Critically assess

There are some other ones but i cant quite remember, you can look them up
So yeah include them in the question and it will be fine.

My question is "To what extent was Hammurabi's Code relfected in the social context of the day."

Really hard topic but cos its heaps ancient.

polly12

HSC
I want to do something on Josef Mengele, about why history was recorded, is it meant to teach or to entertain. Perhaps i could do something on who are the historians. Anyone have any ideas of how to formulate the question? Think the topic is ok?

I really find it hard to pick something, i have had a million ideas but none i like or can link to the questions.

Zephyrio

HSC
Often, people find it difficult to form questions because they haven't conducted enough preliminary research.

mumajugs1

HSC
^
|
|
|
|

True :D Just think of an idea, reasearch it further, then try and find something to relate it too. Example the global economic crisis----relate it to how germany has gone into recesion.

adriennemoore

HSC
May be a hard one because you need historians to support/disprove you arguement.

Nice thinking though, I am fascinated by Nazi Germany

katie21792

HSC
Hi,

I'm thinking of doing something along the lines of Nazi Germany and the party's racial views. A question i have come up with is: "Nazi Germany and Hitler's regime of Aryan supremacy has benefited the ways in which racial differences are handled today".

Any suggestions, tips, etc.
You probs couldn't do this as it's too close to the content studied in the Germany national study in Modern History. i wanted to do something similar but it got turned down :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)