Major Projects for yr12 (1 Viewer)

shell.q

HSC
I dont know if there is already a thread like this beats me lol

But nyhoo, what major projects do you have for yr 12? like the arts, cafs, sac, wood tech ,all them

I have two
CAFS irp and my aboriginal studies mahor work.

=] im exctied for both lol

dinopoke

HSC
The Vis Arts BOW and the large Software project. :/

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I did three.
My advice to you guys is to start ASAP, keep extremely close contact with your teachers and fellow MWers, and most importantly, make them something you live and breath. Make them something you love and are proud of.

Good luck!
=]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
There should be good competition, but still maintain contact with your peers so that you can share your stuff and progress. That way, everyone's marks all go up as your progress throughout the year.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
There should be good competition, but still maintain contact with your peers so that you can share your stuff and progress. That way, everyone's marks all go up as your progress throughout the year.
Exactly.

Also, accept the fact that during research you'll come to dead ends.

Don't be affraid to contact amazingly famous and distant people. I actually exhanged emails with Noam Chomsky, who is one of the worlds great thinkers which was crazy for my history extension project.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hehe, David Irving for me :)

Its all about corroboration and communication.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
Hehe, David Irving for me :)

Its all about corroboration and communication.
Awesommmme.

Oh btw Kujah, you're going to hate me, but I met Henry Reynolds last year at the opening of an Local Aboriginal History exhibition at my local Museum. He gave a talk on the History Wars and we had coffee and chatted =D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Awesommmme.

Oh btw Kujah, you're going to hate me, but I met Henry Reynolds last year at the opening of an Local Aboriginal History exhibition at my local Museum. He gave a talk on the History Wars and we had coffee and chatted =D
HENRY REYNOLDS?!?!?!?!?!?! :O Lucky you!

It would have been good to counter that by saying that I've met Keith Windschuttle, but then, thats never going to happen and I don't think I'd bother talking to him anyways :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
HENRY REYNOLDS?!?!?!?!?!?! :O Lucky you!

It would have been good to counter that by saying that I've met Keith Windschuttle, but then, thats never going to happen and I don't think I'd bother talking to him anyways :)
He was invited to speak at the opening and declined. What a suprised
=d

I'd lovvvve to argue with Windshuttle. Just to get under his skin like he lets people.

Again we have derailed this for history!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
He was invited to speak at the opening and declined. What a suprised
=d

I'd lovvvve to argue with Windshuttle. Just to get under his skin like he lets people.

Again we have derailed this for history!
I never actually realised until a couple of weeks ago that Reynold's grandmother was half-Aboriginal. :S

LOL, yeah, that'd be fun. He'd probabaly try to take everyone who disagrees with him to court for defamation - "I'll sue the bastard".

Woo!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
I never actually realised until a couple of weeks ago that Reynold's grandmother was half-Aboriginal. :S

LOL, yeah, that'd be fun. He'd probabaly try to take everyone who disagrees with him to court for defamation - "I'll sue the bastard".

Woo!
When you fail to provide logical and sustainable arguments;

SUE!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Kujah said:
Ha, isn't that amazing. Reynolds didn't even know himself, and then it just added this new personal element to his historical research. My Ext teacher wasn't aware until I put it into one of my practice essays last year. Haha.
and yes this thread is quickly morphing into a history thread. wooooooo

Kujah

HSC
N/A
LOL. exactly. General trend, just look at Irving, and he ends up losing as well.

Ha, isn't that amazing. Reynolds didn't even know himself, and then it just added this new personal element to his historical research. My Ext teacher wasn't aware until I put it into one of my practice essays last year. Haha.
and yes this thread is quickly morphing into a history thread. wooooooo
Woo!

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Try four, Art, Drama, Ext English, and Music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)